Proper Use of the Budge Glitch
Recently a lot of people have asked me for help with budget glitch. (also known as the infinite money glitch) And so instead of having to help each and every one of them, I decided to make a thread about the glitch. ALL ABOUT IT.
Table of Contents:
1. Applying the Glitch
2. Using the Glitch
3. When Your Map is Done
1. Applying the glitch
Okay, so you think the map you wanna make is going to exceed the budget limit. What are you going to do? Why use the budget glitch of course.
Applying the glitch yourself:
1. Spawn 1 of every item
2. Set the "runtime maximum" to 1 higher then the amount placed on the map
3. On maps like Foundry and Sandtrap, you'll need to save & end few times to change all of the runtimes. This is because when you start the game the budget will be as if the runtimes weren't set, but as soon as you spawn, delete, or change the runtime of an item it reverts back.
Alternatively you can download an already glitched version of any map.
List Of ALL Money Glitch Maps
2. Using the Glitch
You may notice when using the budget glitch that you won't be able to spawn any more items even through you still have some left, this may be caused one of many things, don't fret I have the solution.
if you spawn the maximum of an item, and DELETE ANY OF THAT ITEM EVER. But to fix the problem,
1. Save & restart the game
2. Change the runtime to 1 higher then the amount placed on the map
If you don't have enough money at the start of the new game, you'll have to delete any item to change the runtime.
3. When your map is done
You may notice that while the money glitch is applied that weapons and destructible items respawn faster then normal and an extra one will spawn.
This can be a real problem, and can completely break a map. Since the runtime is set 1 higher, the game says that an extra one of that item can spawn.
What i suggest is that you save 2 versions of your map.
The first would be the publishing version
and the second would be your editor version.
For the publishing version, delete all the extra budget glitch items, and
change the runtime maximums of all the item back to normal.
For the editor version, just leave the budget glitch on, and use it if you need to make a second version like a 1.1 or something like that.
1. Download Money Canvas Glitch Maps
2. Try not forge with some else while using the glitch
3. NEVER DELETE AN ITEM IF YOU'VE MADE THE MAXIMUM OF IT.
4. Save 2 versions of your map, 1 for publishing, 1 for editing.
Author - kayaman132
Source - https://www.forgehub.com/threads/proper-use-of-the-budget-glitch.13388/