Zombie's Minigame Marathon

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by ZombieDyer, Aug 30, 2017.

1. ZombieDyer

ZombieDyer ONI Agent

-- disbanded --

#1 ZombieDyer, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    ExTerrestr1al and Nitro like this.
  2. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Heroic

nice idea, but testing any and all maps that are posted here is probably going to sour participants to your format, really quickly ;) I would be more selective if I were you. Perhaps run the maps that seem interesting to you and look to have enough completed and enough substance within the past two weeks, each week. Some would cycle through twice, of course.

Either way, good luck! (I am on PC only so I will not be able to join)

ZombieDyer likes this.
  3. ZombieDyer

ZombieDyer ONI Agent

If you could explain exactly why you think people would get sour about us testing all maps instead of being selective, and how you would go about selecting the chosen maps; then that would be great. :)

Overall we have our own reasons for doing this that I'm not making public just yet.

Hope that clears things up and thanks for the feedback. :)

4. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Heroic

okay, well yeah since you seem to have a solid plan, by all means!

I'm just looking at the quality of some of them and wondering why you would subject yourself and your friends... A lot people seem to just post them and dash, and probalby won't see any reviews, or comments you may leave. I could be wrong, though.

5. ZombieDyer

ZombieDyer ONI Agent

If we were only to take what we subjectively see as "the good maps" then whats the point in being a fair community member. I can't exactly pick and choose who gets reviewed because how are members developing their creative flair supposed to gain insight into how to improve. Ignoring new and smaller creators only helps in alienating them thus minimizing the chances of this community to grow.

We've got to try and keep the members we have mate. :)

ExTerrestr1al likes this.