What is the Halo racing community like?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Indica Ink, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Indica Ink

Indica Ink Rookie

I used to make maps way back on Halo 3, when racing in Halo was much bigger than it is today. I wanted to know what the community is like nowadays because I'd like to transfer some of my old maps to the MCC, and possibly work on the rough edges on some of them. I was wondering how popular it is nowadays, and to see if there is anybody here experience with Halo 3 (and Reach) racetrack making abilities.

Thank you.

2. MULLERTJE

MULLERTJE ROGUE

Kenjamin1 MI and a Chunk like this.
  3. Kenjamin1 MI

Kenjamin1 MI Legendary

Hi Indica,
    If you go to the maps gallery here, click the race category on the left... 282 of the best race maps for your review.
    "Race is very popular, everybody loves race!" - Kenjamin1 MI *(race map maker)

As far as going back to forge in H3 or REACH, not likely, I'm spoiled now with the awesome H5 forge. I don't think I'll forge much in MCC even with old map access. I will put some maps and gametypes in fileshare to bring forward to play though!

4. Indica Ink

Indica Ink Rookie

I see. I mainly wanted to know because I will also be bringing some of my older maps forward to MCC, as well as finishing some projects I never got to in Halo 3, and I was curious as to if they will get used or not. Either way, I plan on making some more maps.