What Are You Working On?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by ForgeHub, Jul 12, 2013.

1. icyhotspartin

K a n t a l o p e likes this.
  2. Preacher001

Preacher001 Legendary

SO did anyone else take advantage of the 36 month gamepass ultimate loophole?

I went and bought 2 more years of live and then updated and now I've got the new service till basically this time in 2022. It's not like I'll be giving up my xbox anytime soon and gamepass has been great so I'll take that $300 saving even if I never use the PC side. I probably will but the savings is good enough it doesn't matter.

II SEGA USA II and a Chunk like this.
  3. Blaze

Blaze Sustain Designer
    343 Industries Forge Critic Creative Force

This still work?

II SEGA USA II and a Chunk like this.
  4. II SEGA USA II

II SEGA USA II Recruit

I understand why they are doing this, but I agree it might open the door to issues down the line. The QA department has their work cut out for them now...

no god anywhere likes this.
  5. Preacher001

Preacher001 Legendary

it sounds like it was known about and Microsoft is just running with it. I'd probably check Reddit to see if people are still posting that it's worked for them. I learned from Gamespot and later saw it talked about at couple bigger sites. I'd still bet Reddit is where it was first discussed.

6. no god anywhere

no god anywhere Legendary
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I just did it last night. Canceled my reoccurring payments on gold and games pass, bought 28 months of codes from Amazon and then upgraded for the $1. Shows that I have 35 months of ultimate now on my Microsoft account.

Got my brother and 3 friends to all do it too. Worked for all of us.

If you use codes and have a reoccurring payment I would make sure to cancel it just in case. I've had bullshit happen where the reoccurring payment messed up when I used codes and still charge me. Even had it charge me for a year subscription twice in a day for only a year credit.

#34167 no god anywhere, Jun 15, 2019 at 10:08 AM
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019 at 10:13 AM
    a Chunk likes this.
  7. icyhotspartin

How does it work? I haven’t seen anything online about it

8. no god anywhere

no god anywhere Legendary
    Forge Critic Senior Member

If you have any subscription time already paid for to either games pass or gold you can upgrade up to 36 months worth for a dollar to ultimate(game pass, game pass PC, and gold)from your Microsoft account online or from your xbox dashboard. Pretty simple. So just stack your gold subscription then upgrade it.

You can buy xbox live for the next 3 years through time. Or you can buy it all now and basically get games pass on xbox and PC for free essentially saving you $360. You dont have to do 36 months worth, whatever you like, but unless youre tight on money its a no brainer.

Important note, all xbox game studio games are free on launch with games pass... This includes AAA titles like Halo Infinite, Gears and The Outer Worlds

#34169 no god anywhere, Jun 15, 2019 at 12:33 PM
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019 at 12:47 PM
    a Chunk and icyhotspartin like this.
  9. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Spartan III