What are the rankings on forgehub?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tomcat7521, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Tomcat7521

Tomcat7521 ONI Agent

So I'm not sure if this was the right place to post this question, however I wanted to know what the "ONI Agent" means under my profile name and how many other ranks there are?

I assume its just a way of people knowing how long and how experienced each member of forgehub but I wanted to find out for sure, mainly out of curiosity.

a Chunk likes this.
  2. Preacher001

Preacher001 Legendary

It's based on the date that you signed up. I can't remember the exact number but I swear there was about a dozen or so ranks. I'm not sure if there is anyone here that has maxed out their rank yet because I remember them having a few ranks that you couldn't get to until you had been on FH for something like 2 decades. FH has only been around for roughly 12 years. There are also numerous specialty titles and custom titles.

There was a post with a break down on when you would acquire your next title but I can't find it for the life of me. Maybe @WARHOLIC could either point you to the thread or at least copy paste you the breakdown. I'm actually surprised it's not stickied somewhere. I swear back in the early days you could click anyones title and it would take you to the title breakdown thread.

I wouldn't mind knowing what and when my next title change will be as well. (Not that I mind Legendary)

[​IMG]

#2 Preacher001, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  3. Tomcat7521

Tomcat7521 ONI Agent

@Preacher001 That's what I thought, I couldn't find a thread that listed all the ranks and whats next ect. I just wonder really but its not too much of a issue.

The only real complaint I'd make is that because I am using the website on mobile, as it is its a nightmare to finds certain things lmao. For instance if I want to upload a new map for some reason I have to go to the Prefabs page. 12 years old? Damn I knew this site was old but wow! I think personally FH needs a overhaul on its interface. Not that the current one doesn't do the job.

I wouldn't complain about being Legen-Dary either :cool: At least ur not a sneaky deceitful ONI Agent hehe.

Preacher001 likes this.
  4. Preacher001

Preacher001 Legendary

This doesn't happen for me on mobile. I just go to the maps page and choose add map. After that it asks me questions so that it knows what to tag it as.

Forgehub has received numerous updates over the years, and the last major overhaul was around the time of Halo 5 which gave us our beautiful map post section. In the olden days it was just a forum page, and oh the golden days of a forum page with a thumbnail preview.

I'm not sure what you would want from FH in the way of an overhaul. All that I could imagine left is a rather pointless and resource wasting app. I say resource wasting since it's doubtful FH would drop the mobile sight so then they would be forced to maintain both. Outside of that you are just updating visuals for the sake up updating them. I wouldn't be surprised if this happened naturally when Halo 6 was near launch. To my knowledge the only remaining thing would be keeping up with the Joneses by making sure we have all the necessary social network or game related integration.

Is there something else I'm missing? Is there something that competing or similar sites have that FH doesn't?

5. Chronmeister

Chronmeister Blockhead
    Forge Critic Senior Member

You'll never reach my level, hahahahahahahahaha!

Preacher001 likes this.
  6. Tomcat7521

Tomcat7521 ONI Agent

"Sir, what is the highest rank I can obtain?"

7. Tomcat7521

Tomcat7521 ONI Agent

I'm just saying from what I experience on mobile thats all haha.

8. Chronmeister

Chronmeister Blockhead
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I've heard forgerunner status allows u to ban people. I think this is the highest tier:devil:

Preacher001 likes this.
  9. Tomcat7521

Tomcat7521 ONI Agent

So legends say XD

10. Soldat Du Christ

Soldat Du Christ ONI Agent

Im looking forward to the 'zealot' rank, i think that would be rather appropriate

Preacher001 likes this.
  11. Tomcat7521

Tomcat7521 ONI Agent

I still have no idea what ranks there is. I can't find a thread anywhere explaining them :(

12. MULLERTJE

MULLERTJE ROGUE

I vaguely remember seeing a post by someone a long time ago explaining the ranks and the time it would take to get them.

The site is kinda dormit at this point so the few who do know don't venture out here that often. Maybe @WARHOLIC can help you.

I would too be an ONI agent at this point I think.