The Truth About PaperCraft

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by SecretSchnitzel, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Given To Fly

Given To Fly MP Level Designer
    343 Industries

2. AgentPaperCraft

AgentPaperCraft Cartographer

SecretSchnitzel is a pretty cool guy, he makes maps, tells funny stories and has great ambition for his work both hobby and professional, and I hope he has the up most success in life. He's always been a great person to debate with toe to toe and I think I'll always remember that about him. Out of all the forgers I've ever talked with over my time, Schnitzel has been the most passionate about his work. His maps are good, not always my favorite, they're definitely nothing to scoff at as even some privately hosted leagues have asked to use his creations in their endeavors. The guy is pretty amazing, and when I look at him now, I don't see the guy I did 3 or 4 years ago, I see the man who cleaned up his life, got a handle on things, and is doing his best to build a comfortable life for himself. Regardless of what he says about me, in thread, in forum, in person, I'll always respect him. Even if he's not on the same page, I still like to think we could be good friends.

3. Forge Peasant

Forge Peasant Spartan II

4. AgentPaperCraft

Fangirl

5. Forge Peasant

Forge Peasant Spartan II

6. AgentPaperCraft

No lie, I was a hard ass back in Reach days, but I like to think I put my teenage years behind me. Being young and getting into all this stuff was definitely a learning experience and if I've done anything to offend anyone in that time I'm sorry, we're all taking baby steps in life!

7. SecretSchnitzel

SecretSchnitzel Donald Trump
    Forge Critic Senior Member Temporarily Banned

I really want to believe you on that, and while I appreciate your apology just now, I do find it hard to trust that you've changed. When you post **** like my screencap below, regardless how how much a person may have pushed your buttons, that sort of response is absolutely intolerable.

[​IMG]

I'm a sucker for sweet talk, promises and apologies, but I know I really shouldn't trust you on this.

Kurismic, Goat, Dunco and 1 other person like this.
  8. AgentPaperCraft

It's cool, I think we all have a healthy amount of distrust, and thats ok, it makes us strong!

[​IMG]

But as always, if you're cool, I'm cool man. No hard feelings.

Chronmeister likes this.
  9. SecretSchnitzel

SecretSchnitzel Donald Trump
    Forge Critic Senior Member Temporarily Banned

See, here's the thing, while my conduct certainly wasn't good, I have the luxury of not being in a position that demands good behavior. You, on the other hand, as a Cartographer, have a much higher measure of conduct to live up to. Shitty as that may sound, you have to be PC and reserved in how you respond to people. And at the end of the day, if your incapable of reigning in your temperament, you really shouldn't be in a position of authority.

Wally12, REMkings, RPAL and 3 others like this.
  10. PharmaGangsta1

PharmaGangsta1 Dr. Deathpit

CHOO CHOO

ROUND 3 HAS LEFT THE STATION

11. AnonomissX

AnonomissX Promethean

Oh Emm Gee...

Schinitzel....

This is your mother. Go to your room!

/me debating about taking it back...

You have been a bad boy.

Go to my room! :cool:

Wally12 likes this.
  12. WAR

WAR Cartographer
    The Creator Forge Critic

This needs to be locked up. Shows over, everyone go back to forging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.