Test Time Saturday

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by ZombieDyer, Apr 21, 2018.

1. ZombieDyer

ZombieDyer ONI Agent

So our group, forge consolidated (F-Con) has been hosting testing lobbies on Saturdays for a while now. But I think we should open it up to the public so you have another way to get your map tested.

To submit a map for testing, simply join our discord server and follow the steps in the "pinned messages" section of the "test-time-saturday" channel. :)

https://discord.gg/V79J4k

2. Daeklaw

Daeklaw Marine

Sounds good :)

But maybe you can do an exception for this week and just take the submitted maps for the regular testing lobbies? If I'm not mistaken there were no testing-lobbys for 2 weeks, so there is a plenty amount of maps ready to be tested.

I think that this would help out Ascend and Max too.

Just an Idea ^.^

ZombieDyer likes this.
  3. ZombieDyer

ZombieDyer ONI Agent

Unfortunately I didn't host this weeks lobbies. As a group we really like to stay out of the community as much as possible due to a lot of reasons. If people really would like their maps testing, then they need to find other lobbies and not just rely on the two biggest testers. I don't want to be too blunt but I'm not that interested on lightening the load of the other testers' lobbies for their sake but that thanks for the suggestion anyway. :)