Tag N Bag Tuesdays (Customs Lobby)

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by ExTerrestr1al, Oct 8, 2019.

1. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Heroic

Thinking of starting a thing for a few weeks called "Tag N Bag Tuesdays" to help spread this new mode it into the general customs population, as they only learn about new modes when they see open lobbies and bodies already in said lobby. I might start this tonight so, if interested please indicate!

Game-mode/map pack page

My Gamertag is "ExTerrestr1al" and should be easy to find me if I'm on... Targeting the time-slot of 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific

This is NOT meant to be a testing lobby, but you never know how it might evolve/devolve ;)

Most importantly to me, is that this new gamemode is only demonstrably fun if you have at least a 2v2 going, and then folks want to stay. If I start a lobby by myself, and someone eventually joins, they will either pummel the crap out of me, or vice versa, and get bored and leave. While I can sometimes have great success finding friends to start a lobby, my time is getting pretty valuable and I do not wish to wait for lobbies if I can organize one ahead of time...

BUT a lot of people we all respect have played this with me and others and have stated that it was some of hte most fun they've had on Halo in a while. The key is getting some people in the lobby so that it will fill up to a 4v4 after a short time, and the impatient randoms get a chance to actually see the mode play out and go through the very small learning curve.

So, please help if you are interested and available... Why tuesdays? well duh, it starts with a Tacos do not deserve any sort of monopoly on this T-day!

2. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Heroic

starting it up soon... booting up

3. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Heroic

Last night was a success, so we will continue tagnnag tuesdays for next week!

4. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Heroic

going to repeat this tonight around 9pm eastern. Hit me up at this same gamertag!