Special Announcement From Me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SIR IRON WOLF, Dec 8, 2017.

1. SIR IRON WOLF

SIR IRON WOLF A Floating Lightbulb
    Staff Member Administrator 343 Industries Forge Critic

I would like to start off wishing everyone a Happy 343 Day and say that we have a pretty awesome community that makes a whole bunch of great maps. I couldn't be happier to be your admin.

Announcement:
    Many of you who frequent the site have notice by now the community members who have become 343 employees, showing that dreams do come true.

Well I am happy to officially announce that another member from this community works for 343. Two months ago I became apart of 343's testing team where currently I help in testing the software and tools rather than the stereotypical tester job everyone thinks of.

I would like to thank @Nitro, @WARHOLIC, and @qrrby for helping cover for me while I moved across the country and for the month, that through a series of unfortunate events, I was homeless and living out of my car. Also for being supportive through those times.

Thank you @Black Picture for helping me through some of those times too, as well as @Given To Fly for being there as well, especially when I needed help moving lol.

Thank you to the rest of the staff for keeping this a secret for the past couple weeks as well as everything you guys do for this community.

What this means:
    I am still going to be an admin and I will still be a part of the community, you guys can't get rid of me that easy. On the site I am going to be an admin over being an employee since this is kind of like my second job and me now working for 343 shouldn't effect how things are run around here.

I hope you all have a great day and keep making those awesome maps!

- Iron

#1 SIR IRON WOLF, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  2. MULLERTJE

MULLERTJE ROGUE

Wow good to see you landed back on your feet man. Also, I think it's ****ing awesome this site and forge community, despite the fun and drama, contains some talanted dudes that are actually getting jobs at the franchise we love.

3. a Chunk

a Chunk Blockout Artist
    Forge Critic Wiki Contributor Senior Member

Congratulations on the new opportunity!
    I'm just grateful that there are now people on the site that I can lay blame on for the things I don't like, even if they had nothing to do with it. :D

4. LargerFiend

LargerFiend Spartan I

Thats one hell of a turn around you've made, good job my man!

Nitro and SIR IRON WOLF like this.
  5. Soldat Du Christ

Soldat Du Christ Spartan II

You guys are going to have to make room for all those accolades you have next to your name :)

SIR IRON WOLF and Agent Zero85 like this.
  6. Agent Zero85

Agent Zero85 Spartan I
    Wiki Contributor

Make sure you represent us up there ;). Congratulations!

Nitro and SIR IRON WOLF like this.
  7. Xandrith

Xandrith Heroic
    Forge Critic Senior Member

i am going to send you a bomb in the mail for every bug found in halo 6, okay?

Given To Fly and CertifiedChamp like this.
  8. CaptainDireWolf

CaptainDireWolf Forger of the Wild
    Staff Member Forge Critic Senior Member

*car* bomb alcoholic drink

Xandrith and SIR IRON WOLF like this.
  9. purely fat

purely fat The Fattest Forger
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Just destroy the entire east side of lake washington. That is how many bombs you are going to end up sending.

10. TimeDipper

TimeDipper Spartan II
    Forge Critic

Wow @SIR IRON WOLF I am so happy to hear you got this well deserved opportunity! Congratulations and I wish you all the best going forward. :)

SIR IRON WOLF likes this.