Red Imperial Union

Discussion in 'Map Discussion' started by K27R, Nov 30, 2018.

1. K27R

K27R ODST
    Forge Critic

Hm not sure how to fix that. Yeah I love what I create and getting the recognition for it but I don’t go praising how wonderful a forger I am if that’s what you think. Otherwise, based on the majority of either over critical or ridiculous comments, I’d say once I release this altered version of this map (which is trending it seems) you’ll just have to take it up with everyone who downloads my “masterpiece” and watch the customs games lobby get altered thanks to my RIUHQ map. It’s just a clan base bro. I list the features, it’s good, and people want it. As for ego... don’t really care.

2. K27R

K27R ODST
    Forge Critic

No gain no pain in giving shame

3. DrDreidelBerg

The customs browser will not be altered, they will go from playing bad clan maps, to playing another bad clan map, I don't think the same people who play SWAT on the alpine canvas and raid maps with spawn traps have very high standards.

ExTerrestr1al and CertifiedChamp like this.
  4. CertifiedChamp

You're trending because of this comment chain, nothing more, and saying that this map will "alter the customs browser" and assuming that people want another okish clan map, assuming that you have an audience is pretty arrogant. As a matter of fact, we wouldn't be having this discussion if you didn't come off as being so full of yourself, which you clearly can't see

5. K27R

K27R ODST
    Forge Critic

Let’s see how many downloads I get then, and we’ll see why people really are here lol (once I release the altered version of this map)

#65 K27R, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    CertifiedChamp likes this.
  6. CertifiedChamp

nice.png
    if the likes are anything to go on..

ExTerrestr1al likes this.
  7. K27R

K27R ODST
    Forge Critic

The search availability might be turning off. Also, some people I know have downloaded but it seems to not show on results

8. CertifiedChamp

uh huh

GrayishPoppy210 likes this.
  9. purely fat

purely fat The Fattest Forger
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Yeah it came from Goat.

10. Mags

Mags Mythic

• What is your reason for letting this map become available for download?

• After consulting several members of the Red Imperial Union and considering a poll I posted on Waypoint, I decided that it would be best to help all clans thrive in Halo 5 before the population dies and moves over to Halo 6. So please enjoy yourselves while
    Oh my

purely fat likes this.
  11. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Spartan III

go right ahead, judging from that one screenshot, it is a commie clan :D

12. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Spartan III

commies aren't supposed to faction off, isn't that the point? lol.

wow guys, he spent "Days" working on this map... lol as opposed to the hours or minutes the rest of us spend!

Seriously dude, you take yourself and your clan way too sesriously. No one is going to "steal" your map, and I don't think you know what a communist actually is. It just sounds cool to you...

Just to put your "days" into perspective... some of these talented guys poking fun at you (which they wouldn't be doing if you didn't take yourself this seriously) spend days and weeks just drawing a sketch before actually building, then they take months to build them sometimes. Then it takes several iterations and revisions before they even show it to someone. Then, they test the crap out of it and change it some more. THEN they release it. And, they release it so others can actually play it ;)

13. K27R

K27R ODST
    Forge Critic

By days, I mean it’s literally from sunrise until 2 am in the morning for one week straight no joke. Hours of planning, hours of building, hours of thought and design around a specific structure of ideas. Depends on the map.

#73 K27R, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  14. DrDreidelBerg

Honestly I poke fun at people like you who take themselves super seriously for all the legendary quotes in addition to the paragraphs about how hard they worked and how amazing they are, it’s comedy gold to me, it’s one of my favorite parts of forgehub.

“Im a man of ideas”
    “The customs browser will be altered”
    “The trees are a wip”

It reminds me of Ryan LFC and his legendary quotes when people dislike his maps.

Nobody cares how long it took you, time does not always equal quality. Some of the best maps on this site where made by bored people over a weekend.

#74 DrDreidelBerg, Dec 6, 2018
  15. K27R

K27R ODST
    Forge Critic

Well I hope you’ve had your fun then

#75 K27R, Dec 6, 2018
    ExTerrestr1al likes this.
  16. CertifiedChamp

WE all did

GrayishPoppy210 likes this.
  17. K27R

K27R ODST
    Forge Critic

I’m so happy for you ALL :D

#77 K27R, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  18. Mags

Mags Mythic

Ive been working on Dust 2 for years lol fml, forge dad is slow in his old age

CertifiedChamp and ExTerrestr1al like this.