How do you delete Maps on Forgehub?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yami, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Yami

Yami Spartan I

My Past Map does not exist anymore and I'd like to know how you delete it on here?
    I'd appreciate some help, thank you.
    - Yami :)

2. Sn1p3r C

Sn1p3r C Halo 3 Era
    Creative Force

Yami and SIR IRON WOLF like this.
  3. SIR IRON WOLF

SIR IRON WOLF A Floating Lightbulb
    Staff Member Administrator 343 Industries Forge Critic

Only admins can delete maps and we typically don't like to as to keep them a part of the history of the site, unless the map breaks a rule or something. You can edit the post to say the map doesn't exist anymore. i might be able to hide the map as well

Yami likes this.
  4. Yami

Yami Spartan I

@Sn1p3r C Thank you. :}
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2016 ---
    @SIR IRON WOLF I did not know that, thank you for the information. The thing is, I was remaking the Map fully. The Map is unrecognizable and I don't want to use the same Map as a Map update when it's fully different, specially not when it has been rated already you know? It would feel like I'm cheating or something.. what do you suggest? Just post it as a 2.0 version or edit it saying the Map doesn't exist?

5. SIR IRON WOLF

SIR IRON WOLF A Floating Lightbulb
    Staff Member Administrator 343 Industries Forge Critic

If you remade the map and its completely different then you could just update the post saying it went through massive changes and also upload some new images for it. if the original map was deleted then you can just edit the post saying it no longer exists and ill hide it.

6. Yami

Yami Spartan I

@SIR IRON WOLF I'd appreciate that, I think hiding it would be the best choice. :)
    I updated the Map.

PS: The Map is called Neighborhood