Halo infinite ideas

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by nadekil, May 15, 2020.

1. nadekil

nadekil Spartan I

This may be another odd thing to bring up, I am interested to hear what maps y'all are planning on making in Halo infinite. I know it's still months away, and I myself am still planning on finishing a couple more maps before it comes out, but I'm curious to see what yall plan on making for halo infinite. I personally am planning on remixing
    a few of my better halo 5 maps, but I'm also planning on making some new more ambitious ones. A lot of it does depend on how halo halo infinites forge turns out. I'm just excited to see what it has in store for us.

2. JurassicWeeMan

JurassicWeeMan Spartan I

My profile pic may lead one to speculate...
    As for other projects, I can't say just yet. I and several friends all have several unfinished maps that never got finished/revealed in Halo 5, and we might use the ideas in Infinite (hint: a lot of my BTB ideas are all campaign areas from CE, 2 and 3). However, I really want to jump into Infinite's forge and explore what it is capable of, without any particular map design idea. A Big Team map though, will likely be my first work.

3. NICK THE THEORY

NICK THE THEORY New Member

I’m ready to get back into forging when infinite comes out. I have already begun sketching ideas for a map inspired by rats nest from halo 3. Trying to envision how I could incorporate grappleshot gameplay into the map.

JurassicWeeMan likes this.
  4. nadekil

nadekil Spartan I

Yeah, I've just started planning out ideas for my first halo infinite maps. Currently planning a large exotic btb map, and more intricate remixes of my halo 5 maps Abandoned and Decimation.

JurassicWeeMan likes this.
  5. Starship Forge

Starship Forge Recruit

I plan on making a bigger, more detailed Star Destroyer. Full-size, if possible (the one I made in H5 was 1/5th size).

nadekil and JurassicWeeMan like this.