Halo 5 scripting help

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Edwardwoodward, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Edwardwoodward

Edwardwoodward Spartan I

im new to scripting, every time i try what happens in the forge preview is way different to what happens in game..How do i create objects that despawn every 20 seconds or so at the start if each round (like mongoose sumo)
    and how would i create blocks that move up and down at random times, kind of like a whack a mole type movement

if possible in the most simplistic way possible :) thanks in advance

2. HAYDN est1999

HAYDN est1999 Recruit

The object's despawning have a script on the object that has condition of round time, set the time in the round you want it to despawn and have the action be despawn as for the random moving blocks you need 1 script that is has condition of either round time or an intitial repeat and have the action be set a number to either 0 or 1 then on the block detect whether that number is 0 or 1 with two seperate scripts and have the block move accordingly. Unfortunately there's no simple way to explain the scripting in halo 5 you would maybe be better watching a youtube vid or just messing about with scripting. Im entirely self taught and I would say I can do pretty much anything with enough time to figure it out.

a Chunk likes this.
  3. a Chunk

a Chunk Blockout Artist
    Forge Critic Wiki Contributor Senior Member

Very nice of you to help out with this. This question was from 4 years ago though...

Chronmeister likes this.
  4. HAYDN est1999

HAYDN est1999 Recruit

So it is... oops haha, bit new here

a Chunk likes this.