Halo 5 Sanctuary Remake

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Tyme, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyme

Tyme Legendary

Yep, Sanctuary is back, and better than ever.

I decided to keep things as close to the original Sanctuary, from Halo 2, as possible. I did, however, have to make a few changes to compensate for Sprint, Clamber, and Thrust in Halo 5 to keep the map playable, but true to its roots.
    Some changes included lowering carbine (to prevent thrusting to ring 3), removing some rocks around the pillars/court/bonfire areas (to prevent thrust 'jumping' to street), and changing the rock layout of rocks just because I wanted to (I hope that's ok).
    Other than those major changes, I tried to keep everything as close to the original as possible. Notable things I kept from the original were the Ring 3 jump, it's more difficult than the past few remakes over other Halo's, also, Hut has the original ramps that were not present in the last few remakes either.

I really hope everyone enjoys this remake, I had a great time making it. So far I have received outstanding feedback from the few people that have seen it, but I am always willing to do what I can to improve.

Shout-outs to Resivore, Neckzilla, Box, and Corbin for all of your help guys.

Here's the intro

Aaaand here's the screenshots, enjoy!

Overview
    [​IMG]

Blue-Side Ring
    [​IMG]

Blue Flag
    [​IMG]

Red Hut/Turret
    [​IMG]

Blue Rocks
    [​IMG]

Mid/Ring
    [​IMG]

~TymeLapse

2. HugoCornellier

HugoCornellier Spartan I

Tyme likes this.
  3. WAR

WAR Cartographer
    The Creator Forge Critic

is this a preview or a complete work? If this is a complete map then you should probably post it in our map database here: http://www.forgehub.com/maps/

4. Tyme

Tyme Legendary

okay you can close this thread, I re posted in maps
    thanks

a Chunk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.