Halo 5 Puzzle map new apr 2018

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Jigsaw_v7, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Jigsaw_v7

Jigsaw_v7 Marine

Hello my name is Neko and 25 years old. I am disabled from South Korea and I spend most of my time playing games. I am always learning new things to further enhance my mind. The thing that makes me most excited for is art. Art is everywhere: it can be a film, tv show, drawing, your appearance, how you talk, etc etc.

I always enjoyed puzzle maps on Halo 3 which inspired me to build my own. I eventually got to the point to build a brand new one on Halo 5, which took me 7 days to build. 7 days may not seem like a long time, but I no lifed it by waking up and immediately going to build.

I gave my puzzle map a lot of pride. I tested it over and over to ensure each part works as it should. It has reached the max object limit and uses over 300 scripts, all of which I coded myself. I've scrapped entire sections to rebuild a brand new segment into the map to make something better, until I got to the point where I made something spectacular.

I can assure you that my puzzle map will have some of the most unique ideas you have ever seen on a halo puzzle map. Infact you will be blown away at the last segment of my map, if you can even make it there. If you like what you see, I promise you I am making more clever, intricate puzzles. The map you will see is just the start to what I'm going to be making, all to prepare for Halo 6 and continue my legacy of making the most unique puzzles ever and youtube channel.

I would like to show you the map, just message me on my xbox account: Jigsaw v7

I can follow you around and provide guidance assistance when you join my game.

#1 Jigsaw_v7, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. GrayishPoppy210

GrayishPoppy210 ONI Agent

Make a map post and give a download link so it's easier for people to just check out on their own. You'll get way more attention and downloads on the map.
    You can even, as a lot of puzzle map forgers do, use spoilers to attach a guide of hints and solutions to your puzzles.
    Also please consider sharing some screenshots of the map. It'll definitely help hype up your map.

Xandrith likes this.
  3. Jigsaw_v7

Jigsaw_v7 Marine

I originally intended to do this, so I suppose I'll do so either today or tomorrow. I am more excited on doing a video walkthrough, so ill have to get to that first.

4. ZombieDyer

ZombieDyer ONI Agent

Can't wait to see it mate, post a link to the vid here when its done! :)

5. Jigsaw_v7

Jigsaw_v7 Marine

Video is made.

I will update it to main post.

ZombieDyer likes this.
  6. MasterCraigo

MasterCraigo Rookie

Hey everybody. I am a Halo 3 puzzle map creator with many maps to offer ranging from fair to legendary difficulty. Please feel free to add me and message me if interested I can show you the maps, play with give hints, and even walk you through my maps. Thanks guys!

Gamertag:
    MasterCraigs BR

DrDreidelBerg and ZombieDyer like this.
  7. DrDreidelBerg

DrDreidelBerg ONI Agent

As long as it is real puzzles and not finding obscure invisible switches I am all for puzzle maps!

But seriously, so many puzzle maps are downright awful, I absolutely can't stand the "puzzle" maps that are just essentially scavenger hunts for activation scripts in obscure areas.

I am more than happy to try out your map as it sounds like you put a lot of time and effort in.

Also the video is unavailable.

GrayishPoppy210 and ZombieDyer like this.