1. Hello new users! If you have not done so, please visit the Announcements section in the forums to review the Map Posting Guidelines and Site Rules. You can also copy these links https://www.forgehub.com/threads/map-page-guidelines-and-tips.157669/ and https://www.forgehub.com/threads/site-rules-and-guidelines.153477/
    Dismiss Notice

Grifball - Tips and Tricks

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Blue Pariot, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Blue Pariot

Blue Pariot Legendary

Hi everyone!
    After playing lots of Grifball today I went on ForgeHub to look for any tips on how to play better. To my surprise I found no threads directed towards Grifball. I figured that I'd start a thread to discuss tips as well as tricks that have to do with Grifball.

To start off, I want to share some starting plays that me and my friends have drawn up (as well as use). Gifball is a constantly changing game but one bad start can lose you the round.

My diagrams are based off of Foundry Designer, then edited with Microsoft Paint. Each color represents a step. The order goes:
    1. Red
    2. Green
    3. Blue
    4. Black
    5. Purple
    So far, my longest play has only been 5 steps. I also use a yellow line to represent an "offensive line" and orange dots to represesnt players.Also, her is a list of abreviations:
    1. FL - The player that spawns on the Far Left spawn Point
    2. CL - The player that spawns on the Close Left (By "close" I mean close to the bomb") spawn point.
    3. FR - The player that spawns on the Far Right spawn point
    4. CR - The player that spawns on the Close Right spawn point
    5. CBP - Close Bomb Plant (Your teams bomb plant)
    6. FBP - Far Bomb Plant (enemy bomb plant)
    7. BS - Bomb Spawn

Well, here goes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Note:
    I have more pictures but they are not appearing on my post. If you know why can you please tell me?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]