FRIDAY TEST LOBBIES UNTIL MAX IS BACK

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by ARC1T3CTZ, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:02 PM.

1. ARC1T3CTZ

ARC1T3CTZ Marine

so max is away due to personal issues until January so I thought I'd help out by trying to step in and host a test lobby same time as max extras on Friday. Just until he returns.

Am sure there's a bunch of people wanting to test there maps or just play a few random games so that's the main reason.

Also halo waypoint is on some other **** so in regards to getting your map tested just post the maps name and game type and make sure it's visible. Also if u want your map tested try to attend although I'll test anyway

I'm not a streamer so that will not be happening on my end but Any1 who is may feel 3 2 do so .

I'll give feedback at the end of the game to the best of my capabilities . And hopefully other people will do so to.

Anything can be tested except for recruitment maps lol jokes I'll will happily test any Map no worries.

II SEGA USA II and ExTerrestr1al like this.
  2. ARC1T3CTZ

ARC1T3CTZ Marine

Map name: thrust
    Play count: 2V2
    Mode: Slayer
    Gamertag : ARC1T3CTZ

Quick example on how to get your map tested....

ExTerrestr1al likes this.
  3. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Spartan III

All bugs should be worked out and map is finalized in design, but fixable issues noted by testers that fall within the tight constraints of this map's parameters may be addressed. Stress test for any scoring/VO bugs, sword rotation/behavior problems.<-shouldn't be any problems... *note, map is max budget for this type of map

Gamertag: Exterrestr1al
    Map: Haphazard
    PLayers: 6-8 FFA
    Gametype: Random Slayer

(Hint, kils=1pt, checkpoint at end of tower = 10pts)

ARC1T3CTZ likes this.
  4. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Spartan III

Test for crashing/performance, flag icons not appearing etc. Map is older, but recently revamped some aesthetics and scripting with new custom PLASMA CANNON!

*Sorry, I am not able to attend, but please PM me w/ feedback or post here.

Gamertag: Exterrestr1al
    Map: Castle Wars "Reforged"
    Players: 8v8 red v blue
    Gametype: CTF (change to 30sec return, 3x influencer, 15-20min duration, keep pistol starts)

ARC1T3CTZ likes this.
  5. ARC1T3CTZ

ARC1T3CTZ Marine

So I completely forgot to say that I will be starting this test lobby next week just to hopefully let some maps build up , as it's probably short notice also forgot to say ,

Contacting me : either add me or send me a message through exbob my gamertag is ARC1T3CTZ ... peace

ExTerrestr1al likes this.