Forgers Favorites Voting - October

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by a Chunk, Nov 10, 2018.

?

Which map is your favorite

Poll closed Nov 17, 2018.
  1. Keep Up

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Vertigo

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Bathos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Hoodlum

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  5. Millenium Falcon 1977

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  6. Pioneer

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  7. Sigularity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Red Felt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Transit

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  10. Red Giant

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. a Chunk

a Chunk Blockout Artist
    Forge Critic Wiki Contributor Senior Member

[​IMG]

Greetings Fellow Forge Friends, and welcome to the voting round of FORGERS FAVORITES for the month of October.

Here's how this works, and read carefully because it's really complicated... You vote for your favorite map in the poll. Unlike the nomination round, where you're not allowed to submit your own map, you CAN vote for you own map in this round.

Nominations to determine which maps are included in this poll were submitted in this thread. After tallying all the nominations, we have 10 maps up for the vote this time around! The top 3 will be recognized as the FORGERS FAVORITES for the month of September.

Here are your top nominations:

If you haven't done so yet, check out the threads, download the maps. Give them a walkthrough and/or a playthrough. Then, place your vote. Or, just pick based upon which name you like best, since there's no set criteria by which these maps are to be judged.

Feel free to discuss the maps within this thread. However, please be nice. The purpose of this series is to recognize the work of the forge community, not to tell the forgers what's wrong with their map, or with their opinion of a map. If you have constructive criticism on a map I strongly suggest you post it on the map thread. It's more likely that the forger will see it there.

This poll will be open for 1 week. Be sure to submit your vote by Friday, November 16 at 11:59PM EST.

Chronmeister and II SEGA USA II like this.
  2. a Chunk

a Chunk Blockout Artist

Let's see if we can get a 10-way tie for first, lol.

3. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Heroic

bookmarked them all just now... will play them tonight and vote.

4. Ryouji Gunblade

Ryouji Gunblade ONI Agent

Wow, I somehow missed Transit when it was submitted. I'll take a closer look.

II SEGA USA II and a Chunk like this.
  5. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Heroic

played several last night, then PC FOrge crashes frustrated me and I quit for the evening. More tonight... So far, my vote may go to "Transit". Lots of good battles there, interesting layout, and that bar scene at the end is priceless!

Ryouji Gunblade and a Chunk like this.
  6. a Chunk

a Chunk Blockout Artist

Bump for a final call on votes. The poll will be automatically closing at 12am eastern time.

Also, I have to forewarn everyone that the results will not be posted up in a timely manner this time. I'll be traveling tomorrow, and have family events going on each of the next 2 days. It may take several days before I'm able to get them up.

If you want to know the results in a timely manner this month, I suggest voting so that you can see them.

xzamplez likes this.