ForgeHub - Staff Recruitment

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Nitro, Aug 31, 2017.

By Nitro on Aug 31, 2017 at 9:02 PM
  1. Nitro

Nitro Guilty Spark
    Staff Member Administrator Forge Critic

forgehub_staff_banner.jpg

Good Morning ForgeHub! I have some exciting information that I need to share with you all, but I first want to thank my fellow ForgeHub staff members for doing an amazing job with their work here at ForgeHub. I've been on the team for more than a year now and it has been a pleasure working with all of you. Now, now - don't get too excited, I am not going anywhere. We do however have several opportunities that have opened up on the ForgeHub team and I wanted to share the details with you all.

Community Coordinator

We're looking for someone who's equally enthusuastic about forge and Halo to fill this position. We know there is someone out there who is itching to fill this role that is ready to energize the forge community on the site and social media outlets.

• Must be 18 years or older​
    • Must possess a Discord account​
    • Have a positive and energetic attitude​
    • Ability to interact with the Forge community on social media​
    • Willingness to support community events​
    Please send a message to @Nitro - @SIR IRON WOLF - @WARHOLIC about your interest with this position.

Writer

Our Writing team has done a fantastic job during Halo 5, but we're looking to expand our team with someone who wants to fill ForgeHub with awesome forge features. If you have a special knack for writing and know what to look for in a feature, then make sure to let us know!

We are no longer looking for this position. Thank you for your interest.

Graphic Designer

The Art team has taken ForgeHub's site and articles to the next level. If you're impressed as much as I am with the team and feel like you can contribute, make sure to send us those awesome images.

• Ability to support ForgeHub's writers and video editors with the articles and features​
    You must have skills with Photoshop or any other tools that may support your artwork. Also include a sample of your artwork for us to review.​

Please send a message to @Unfound - @Nitro about your interest in this position.

Video Editor

We're looking to ramp our video production team, going into 2018. So if you have a passion for creating something special that can be articulated in video form and would love to take forge features to the next level, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!

• Ability to support ForgeHub features and articles with video media​

You must have an eye for good angles and a steady hand/instinct for editing. Applicants should have a capture card for high quality video (elgato or equivalent), as well as video editing software (Sony Vegas/Adobe AfterEffects). Also include a sample of your creations for us to review.​

Please send a message to @BaconMedia - @Sikamikanico - @Nitro

Stream Team - *NEW*

Streaming video games has been around for a while now, but this position is still in discussion within team and we're throwing it out there to see if anyone shows any interest. Check out the details to see if this is something you're interested in.

• Must be able to represent ForgeHub and the Halo community in a professional and fun manner​

Those who are truly interested or want to help launch this team, invite us to your stream or send us a VoD for us to review.​

Please send a message to @Sikamikanico - @Nitro - @Ascend Hyperion - @WARHOLIC

We're in need of another guardian out there. If you think you have what it takes, let us know.

• Ability to interact with the ForgeHub community​
    • Help promote a positive and healthy site​

Please send a message to @Nitro - @SIR IRON WOLF - @WARHOLIC - @Qrrbrbirbel about your interest with this position.

#1 Nitro, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Nitro, Aug 31, 2017.

1. D4rk
      D4rk
      @brusky0086 for community coordinator. That guy stays positive, neutral, and helpful through everything and interacts with everyone. It's like he's already doing it.
    2. CommanderColson
      CommanderColson
      man it'd be cool to be a part of the video team
      Nitro likes this.
    3. CT X8
      CT X8
      Samez
      CaptainDireWolf likes this.
    4. Nitro
      Nitro
      Apply! :D Especially since it interests you. Right now, no one hasn't applied for that position yet.
    5. brusky0086
    6. Egggnog
      Egggnog
      "Must be 18 years or older"

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha
      Xandrith and ACTIVATE HALO like this.
    7. ACTIVATE HALO
      ACTIVATE HALO
    8. Nitro
      Nitro
      What's funny about that?
      ACTIVATE HALO likes this.
    9. Dunco
      Dunco
      I'm getting a real casting couch vibe off this 18 and up thing..

What's really going on here?
      Agent Zero85 likes this.
    10. CommanderColson
      CommanderColson
      It was a joke. Have already played the role, and while I really appreciated the opportunity, I'm a little out of touch with the community to seriously consider trying to re-enlist XD
      BaconMedia and Nitro like this.
    11. Nitro
      Nitro
      I do remember seeing your vids in the past man. The video team needs peeps to help out with generating video features and whatever else is to come. If you ever do consider it, hit us up.
    12. Agent Zero85
      Agent Zero85
      When you literally turn 16 and the required age is increased to 18.

:tedium:

What's next? When I turn 18 it's increased to 21?
    13. Connie
      Connie
      According to the Agent Zero Amendment in the 4th paragraph, 57th page of the ForgeHub Handbook, yes.
    14. Egggnog
      Egggnog
      They're trying to keep you from being staff. It's a conspiracy. What don't they want us to know!?
      ACTIVATE HALO likes this.
    15. Connie
      Connie
      We have WAR's cryogenically frozen head stored under the office. Now that I've divulged the secret, I have but minutes to get out. They're already after me, I proba
      Egggnog, Agent Zero85 and KeeLoker like this.
    16. GreyMuffinBass
      GreyMuffinBass
      I have been on Forgehub for over a year now, and have enjoyed all the activity and articles this site has to offer because I love Forge and have always liked to make things like Lego houses when I was a kid. (I would probably still do the same today tbh haha)
      I appreciate this site and have always respected the quality of it and what it is meant for. (anything forge and beyond!) Anyways, I was looking at this article and thought I should contribute my thoughts...

I would recommend that Brusky0086 applies as Community Coordinator. He is very dedicated to the forge community already and gets maps out there for people to see. I think he has over 700 videos on his channel, not all forge stuff but he's an active uploader/creator. I have been apart of iForge since near the first release of Halo 5 and have been quite surprised by his constant reliability to the community. Forge is a wonderful way to get people together to have fun, I've had a blast with his lobbies since day one. He introduces new forgers and I've met a lot of cool people through him haha :p If you want to see something new in the forge community, Brusky has probably already been there, talking with the forger first hand. XD He is what a community coordinator should be like. I would totally recommend him for this site.
      Nitro and D4rk like this.
    17. D4rk
      D4rk
      Everything he said. Like I said earlier, Brusky has already been doing that without the title. Everyone has been in a party with him and he is neutral and chill. He genuinely cares about young, new, odd, and vet forgers!
      Nitro and GreyMuffinBass like this.
    18. purely fat
      purely fat
      Does staff get paid yet?
    19. a Chunk
      a Chunk
      Wait...you believed War when he told you staff doesn't get paid?
      [​IMG]
      Nitro, purely fat and Connie like this.
    20. Connie
      Connie
      Yeah dude I'm making fat stacks.