Forge on Android

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Starship Forge, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Starship Forge

Starship Forge Recruit

Anyone else tried Forging on Android via xcloud/Game Pass streaming? I'll admit I was skeptical at first; thought the screen would be too small. However, I tried it, and it worked beautifully. I have to hold the phone closer to my face to read anything, but it wasn't really much easier to read on a TV screen anyway. I often had to move closer to the TV to read coordinates and such, and it's more convenient to move a phone screen closer than to get up and walk closer to TV. To be honest, I'd never Forge on a TV screen again if phone battery life wasn't an issue.

2. Skisma

Skisma Creative Force

I haven't tried this yet, but I know I will soon! So stoked to be able to sit on the cough and forging while the wife watches a show on the TV lol.

3. Starship Forge

Starship Forge Recruit

I was Forging in bed, lol.

Fritzster likes this.
  4. YourFinalExuse

I have been from work since the day it was avalible great way to get sketches and ideas out quick instead of booting up at home!

Passable experience just park somewhere with the best signal ahhaha
    (Verizon, Samsung Galaxy 9+ 4G; 2-3bars of service)

It was such a revalatory experience I immediatly bought a controller clip. Ill never turn back MOBILE FORGE THE FUTURE IS HERE!

Fritzster likes this.