Greetings, SIR IRON WOLF here, with this week's Forge-Cast.
Last week we released the Community favorites voting results so check out the winners and congratulate them.
Speaking of voting, this week the community voting for the Grifball Contest maps should be available for your shower of clicks.
@BaconMedia - This week we are recognizing Bacon for the awesome videos he creates. Recently he created an amazing short film about the Pilot helmet and if you haven't seen it yet then what is wrong with you? That's not his last video though, he is going to be making some more so make sure you drop him a sub and watch some glory.
Let's take a look at this week's forecast.
Times in EST (Convert to your time)
- 100% Forge-Cast
- 6:30 PM Map Metrics - Natabase
- 11:59 PM Sunday Screams - Brusky0086
- 8:00 PM Duke After Dark (4v4)- Duke of Mearl
- 9:30 PM TGC Testing/Customs Lobby - DC Valorstrike
- 6:00 PM Extermination Wednesdays - Duke of Mearl
- 9:00 PM Krushers Wednesdays (2-16) - Stray Morais
- 11:00 PM The iForge Experience (4-16) - Brusky0086
- 8:00 PM The Thursday Thirteen (2-16) - Ascend Hyperion
- 8:45 PM Max Extra's Forged Friday (1-16) - Max Extra
- 3:00 PM Corn's Corny Customes (4v4 & Exterm) - ImDahUnicorn (HSFN & iForge)
- 6:30 PM Into The Forge: 4v4 Testing - Xdemption
Bonus Lobbies (Halo Reach):
Hex Reapers: "Remember Reach" Custom Lobby. Saturdays from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm and 9:00 pm to 11:00 PM. RSVP by going to the thread linked.
DyerSal hosts some Halo Reach lobbies so if you are interested then feel free to get in touch with him and bask in the nostalgia.
Bonus Lobby (Halo 5):
BRUSKY0086 runs a customs lobby in affiliation with iForge and Halo Spark Forge Network. They are two huge communities and they play tons of cool community content! It's a casual environment so bring whatever and play whatever! Message Brusky on XBL for more info or check out their thread here!
If you have a lobby that you want to be in the weekly Forge-Cast then be sure to post it in one of the forums, putting "lobby" in the title, when the lobby is going to be, and what type it is (ie: Testing, customs, or matchmaking).
Be sure to keep your original post updated and edited with any time changes that may occur so it is easier for people to plan to play in your lobby. It also makes it easier for me to get the times right for this article.
This concludes this weeks segment of Forge-Cast. This is SIR IRON WOLF, Wishing luck to the Griffball contests finalists, saying see you all next week! Forge on, you rascals!