Community Favorites: May 2021

Discussion in 'Features' started by Foge, Jun 5, 2021.

By Foge on Jun 5, 2021 at 4:46 PM
  1. Foge

Foge Staff
    Staff Member Forge Critic Senior Member

[​IMG]

Welcome Back to another installment of Forgehub Community Favorites! With Halo E3 news on the horizon, all we can do is hope that this month we may very well see our first look at Halo Infinites Forge. However until then we will still be watching and looking at all the great maps you guys and gals have been making! Without further ado let's jump right on into this month's community favorites!

Here are the nominations and winners for the month of May!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

In third place this month we have Magnanimous by GamerPeepFreaks! Magnanimous is a small scale map meant for 1v1 matches. GamerPeepFreaks says that the map was made with the intention of grabbing onto the lava theme, and I think he did just that very well! The map features some chroma based lava pools and rivers, even with some lava falls to get extra hot! The maps main power weapon is a sniper rifle, so if you're looking for a new sweaty 1v1 map to warm up on or go head to head with another player, definitely be sure to check this one out! Fantastic job this month GamerPeepFreaks, you've been making quite the appearances here on community favorites recently!

[​IMG]

In second place this month we have Ivan Diaz with the map BIG APPLE! Now based off the name, you can most certainly tell that this map is based on a city layout. BIG APPLE features a simple city streets sort layout, with both teams spawning in symmetric shops. BIG APPLE also includes an aerial train similar to Terminal from Halo 2, which will kill players when you are hit by the train! That is of course if you are in the air while the train is coming. Ivan Diaz says that the map can comfortably play 2v2 and free for all, with 4v4 being a possibly hectic time. Good job this month Ivan Diaz, we can't wait to see more maps from you in the future!

[​IMG]

Now finally in first place this month we have Arpod yet again! I think Arpod needs to redeem some of his Forgehub community favorites 1st place wins for something fancy, but that's just me. Chivalry is the winning map for Arpod this month, and surprisingly, Arpod is whipping out of his sangheili comfort zone and right into a medieval sort of castle theme! Chivalry is a total reskin of the halo 5 DLC map Riptide. The map is perfectly created to be the exact same in every way, other than its aesthetic looks. Arpod spiced up the map with lots of various medieval props, such as torches and even catapults! Great job this month Arpod and congrats on winning… yet again!

Congrats once again to all those that placed this month, and even if you didn't, we are certainly excited to see what everyone creates in the future! This very well may be the last community favorites before we get to finally see some of that sweet Halo Infinite forge that we've all been waiting for, so possibly we will see some Halo: Infinite inspired creations next month? We shall see. Until next time!

Later from your favorite,
    Foge
    I'm not really sure what I do here​

#1 Foge, Jun 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Features' started by Foge, Jun 5, 2021.