Cheap Xbox memberships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Preacher001, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Preacher001

Preacher001 Legendary

Just wondering where everyone buys their Xbox Live and now Xbox game pass memberships?

Have any of you bought from cdkeys.com? I've bought from them a handful of times over the years including some cheap Xbox Live memberships. The last one I bought was Xbox game pass which cost only $92 CAD for the year. I bought a Brazilian membership that was usable in Canada. Some guys buy other memberships that aren't available in their countries but they use VPN's to claim them.

I think I saw Xbox Live on there for about $45 CAD

So far that's the best prices I've seen for myself in Canada but what about the rest of you? Please list your region so others might know if it's applicable to them.

2. KeeLoker

KeeLoker ONI Agent
    Wiki Contributor

I just use the MS Rewards program and have had "Free" XBL for like 2 years. And I'm pretty sure they just added Xbox Game Pass to it recently.

3. Preacher001

Preacher001 Legendary

I think I'm already a part of the rewards program but I have hardly anything in the way of points.

4. Buddy Jumps

Buddy Jumps Jumpmaster

I usually buy it on gog.com for 40 bucks.

5. KeeLoker

KeeLoker ONI Agent
    Wiki Contributor

If you just do their daily things and do the maximum searches each day, you can get enough points to buy a month of gold each month.

6. Preacher001

Preacher001 Legendary

My problem with that is that I hate Bing, and the rest sounds like work. For $3.75 a month I can skip ever doing any of that and still get my Xbox Live. It's at least an option if have the motivation and the time or don't have the money. :yes:

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic because I've never heard of Xbox Live ever being sold on GOG and a quick search didn't show me anything from Xbox.

#6 Preacher001, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  7. Buddy Jumps

Buddy Jumps Jumpmaster

****, I'm sorry. :facepalm: It was MMOGA, don't know, if it's available in your country.

https://www.mmoga.de/Xbox-Live/Xbox...MImI-ipP6s4AIV4bftCh20MQGCEAAYAyAAEgLFAPD_BwE

8. MULLERTJE

MULLERTJE ROGUE

I buy a code online as well for 45-50 bucks. I don't search very long lol. It's a reasonable price I guess.

9. Preacher001

Preacher001 Legendary

Ya that works out to about $64 CAD
    If you used cdkeys.com it's only about 30 Euros. Though I'm not sure if that code is able to be used internationally. You may have to VPN in and login to Microsoft under a country that is supported and then add the service and switchback. At least that's what people are saying works. For me I just bought the Brazilian one and entered it normally.
    https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360-brazil

What currency?

Buddy Jumps likes this.
  10. II SEGA USA II

Groupon.com but you need to buy it when they have a promotion or promo code available. The cheapest I got a year sub for was $40 even.

11. MULLERTJE

MULLERTJE ROGUE

Last one I bought, which is usually around july, was €40 so around $45.

12. Preacher001

Preacher001 Legendary

Us Canadians also use the $ symbol but I get the feeling you guys mean USD.

II SEGA USA II likes this.
  13. MULLERTJE

MULLERTJE ROGUE

Yeah I am. So you live in Canada and use a cheap Brazilian code lol.

I had no idea you could do that.

Preacher001 likes this.
  14. Preacher001

Preacher001 Legendary

Yup :cool:

So far that site seems to be the best price I can find. Sounds like you guys haven't found anything cheaper either. A year of gamepass would only run you $70 USD.

MULLERTJE likes this.