Challenging Obstacle Courses!

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Zezno, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Zezno

Zezno Heroic

Hello all.

I thought I would share some of the maps i've made recently. As of this post I have 3 obstacle courses. All with there own unique style and theme. I put alot of time and thought into each map I create, making them challenging, while pleasant to look at. I like to give each course a theme and make it feel immersive, not just have stuff floating everywhere and call that a obstacle course. I like to make things make since, weighted and gravity and maintain a ascetic theme. Also, they all only have 1 check point, hehe.

The 3 current courses I have are:

Station 44 - An obstacle course that is set in a space station. There are many rooms each with there own challenges, from jumping on moving pistons high up in an engine room, too flame engulfing hallways and electric chambers. Also, lasers...

Scorched - A course set in coal processing facilities in mid construction, placed in the dessert. Jump from building to building, scaling each from metal beams to climbing pipes spewing out hot fire. Flames and smoke galore.

Celsius - Atop the high glacial peaks, frozen in ice and snow, with abandoned research posts ever so silent. Avoid crushing boulders and collapsing platforms, along with deep freezing temperatures. Bring a jacket.

If anyone wants to play on my maps, just message me or send me a friend request. My gamertag is 'Zezno'. = )

Buddy Jumps likes this.
  2. Buddy Jumps

Buddy Jumps Jumpmaster

Are spartan gadgets needed on your maps? :skull: If at the least the stabilizer is not needed I'll try them out. It sounds like you're having a good approach on jumping maps.

Yumudas Beegbut likes this.
  3. Zezno

Zezno Heroic

Yeah, you have have all of your spartan abilities. I figured since the base game makes you get used to the new abilities, why not just keep them and utilize them. Plus it is interesting to see people use spartan abilities in combination with others to complete the courses.

Yumudas Beegbut likes this.