Arca, Bailey & Taurus

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Hulter, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Hulter

Hulter ^Raindear
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Hi, 4chub. So, apparently Reach is on PC now, and files that are left on one's fileshare can still be downloaded. So basically you can get my maps Arca, Bailey and Taurus which are ok maps for a bit of the ol HARDCORE SLAYER 1v1, by looking up hulter37 ingame.

I'm stoked to be playing Reach on m+kb. Hit me up. I'll be playing. Also want more maps.

In case you've never heard of me or my maps or have simply forgotten because it's been 8 years:

[​IMG]
    Arca

[​IMG]
    Bailey

[​IMG]
    Taurus

cy@, innit

xzamplez, Preacher001, Blaze and 2 others like this.
  2. a Chunk

a Chunk Blockout Artist
    Forge Critic Wiki Contributor Senior Member

Hulter... [​IMG]

Always nice seeing old faces again. You still into level design?

xzamplez and Chronmeister like this.
  3. Preacher001

Preacher001 Legendary

I was trying to figure out where I recognized this name and then I realized we have a few of your maps (maybe these) in the FHF Reach list.

You should really add them to the new map page. Not only will they be prettier but you can upload the images right to Forgehub which should hopefully mean they will stay in the system as long as this site lives. Also your work will be properly listed in your profile under maps which makes them much more accessible for anybody who knows your name.

Let me know if you do that as we should be able to get an admin to update the link on the FHF list. With all the people hopping back into Reach after all these years that list is more relevant than ever.

a Chunk likes this.
  4. xzamplez

xzamplez Promethean

5. Hulter

Hulter ^Raindear

Did you know: the Mad Max franchise was inspired by Xzamplez?

There's not even a forge mode. How do you make a map you can share in Halo: Reach right now? Does anyone know if there are modding tools you can use to make real maps instead of playing around with lego blocks?

Also, whose fileshare should I go to for Downrush?

6. a Chunk

a Chunk Blockout Artist
    Forge Critic Wiki Contributor Senior Member

Officially, you can't even use Reach Forge on PC right now. Hasn't been released yet because there were no mouse/keyboard controls setup for it. They're supposedly working on it.

I don't think there's any way of sharing a map online, but you should be able to access maps through peoples File Share in game.

Not sure where you can get Downrush off the top of my head. It's probably still in aPK's file share. Can't recall if I have it on mine or not. I know there are others that have it. I will PM you a link to a Discord Chat you may be interested in where they're using Mods to create a better version of Reach. Pretty sure their settings are using Downrush and Bailey, amongst other maps.

Preacher001 likes this.
  7. Preacher001

Preacher001 Legendary