Anybody figure out one flag yet?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by CHa0s, Dec 19, 2016.

1. CHa0s

CHa0s Heroic
    Wiki Contributor Senior Member

Hey guys, a bunch of us forgers are eagerly working on and anticipating someone figuring out 1-flag for our gamenights, anybody hear of this being figured out yet in the new Halo 5 forge mini game scripting?

2. CHa0s

CHa0s Heroic

Just checking back in. Has anyone figured 1-Flag out yet? Been all over the Youtube's trying to see if anyone has. Would really appreciate it if anyone can point me in a direction if it's been figured out! Thanks.

3. SlickRick 986

This is the closest thing I've come across, but it still isn't perfect:

... Which is frustrating because I've been working on a massive asymmetrical map for a while now and I'm not sure how to set it up since I haven't found a good solution for 1 Flag, 1 Bomb etc.

CHa0s likes this.
  4. CHa0s

CHa0s Heroic

Thanks, Rick, but I really am hoping someone can come up with a 1-Flag using the mini-games scripting. So frustrating this isn't a staple Halo gametype!

5. SlickRick 986

Gotcha, that's a bit more advanced than my skill set and I'm afraid I won't be much help as I haven't begun to dabble in that stuff yet.

6. fame28

fame28 Forgotten Treasure

Use the new extermination brain scripting / prefab. It uses breakout as the mainframe of it, allows for neutral flag and has built in round switching spawns. You just have to adjust the respawns to unlimited and turn it back down to default respawn time. The only thing you would have to do is script the flag capture point to shift down ward below the map for the team you don't want to let score for that round. Placing both teams flag captures on the same location would keep it visually showing where the capture zone is, but one wouldn't be accessible per round due to it being just below the map per round.

7. CHa0s

CHa0s Heroic

Thanks for your response, fame, will try it out asap for sure.