A Thank you to the Forge community

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Black Picture, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Black Picture

Black Picture Level Designer
    343 Industries

Hey I'm stopping by to say a Huge thank you to the forge community as a whole and to certain people of the community for helping me grow as a level designer.

@Blaze hanging out with me during MCC and giving me feedback for my map/picking his brain, and also telling me I should apply for Creative Force.

@Ray Benefield making Creative force and teaching us how a dev team works and setting up structure for a team.

@WyvernZu For always setting the bar higher for the forge community and pushing me to do my best.

@Nitro & @Sn1p3r C allowing me to bounce ideas off of and teaching me scripting.

@Randy 355 for always being down for testing and working with me on team projects.

@MythicFritz for boucing ideas off of and bringing up possible concerns for playstyles on maps.

also I have a lot of other people I need to give thanks to, so I'll make a list!

@Given To Fly @MultiLockOn @darkprince909 @no god anywhere @Natabase @xdemption @WARHOLIC @Captain Punch @NOKYARD @gAg CruSh3r @Squally DaBeanz @THE SLAMMERSS@Duke of Mearl @NOKYARD @Mr Pokephile @Sikamikanico @Ascend Hyperion @The Omicron @Psychoduck The darkk skull @BaconMedia @Max Extratrignate

I cant think of everyone at the moment due to this horrible head cold, but I'll update the list as I remember.

Again, I seriously want to thank you all for helping me grow as a level designer and because of that I was able to apply for a level designer position at 343 Industries a few months back and happily accepted the offer at the studio. Again thank you guys so much.

-Cliff

#1 Black Picture, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  2. Randy 355

Randy 355 Sustain Designer
    343 Industries Senior Member

Congratulations @black picture! I can thank you for all the same in helping me grow as well. I look forward to seeing your work from inside 343!

Given To Fly, Nitro and Black Picture like this.
  3. gAg CruSh3r

gAg CruSh3r Creative Force
    Creative Force

Congrats @Black Picture! It was awesome to see you grow and create some amazing maps. I am sure you will do very well at your new job!

4. Xandrith

Xandrith Spartan III
    Forge Critic Senior Member

job rescinded

HeX Reapers, Dunco and SaltyKoala like this.
  5. Sikamikanico

Sikamikanico Video Team #corruptstaff
    Staff Member Forge Critic

Well deserved! Congratulations!

6. Blaze

Blaze Sustain Designer
    343 Industries Forge Critic Creative Force

Congradulations man! I've known for awhile but I'm really glad I could help you get where you are. Hopefully I'll be there with you soon, so that you can jump in my backpack! ;) Until then, good luck!

7. SaltyKoala

SaltyKoala Mythic
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Orion and Pegasus.Halo is Dead

8. MrDeliciousman9

Congratulations!!!!! You are living our dreams. Lol i blame you for any bad maps in the future.

9. Sethiroth

Sethiroth Sensei
    Staff Member Forge Critic Senior Member

@Black Picture - Congrats man. I am looking for to seeing what you make. Good Luck