it wont let me post it without writing something here
Smells like my ex
this looks really good.
I have never played, nor wanted to play, a single Husky Raid game... until now. Leave it to the Commander to craft one the most interesting looking Raid maps ever!
This map was one of our top 10 considerations in the recent Husky Raid Contest. All of the judges haver their own opinions on each map; however, I wanted to personally share my own with you in case it would be helpful or constructive. If there are any negatives please remind yourself that we needed to heavily scrutinize in order to process our eliminations to a 1st place winner. Congrats on making it on our top 10 list!
- Some of the strongest visuals in the contest. Incredible lighting and atmosphere.
- One of the most unique themes with excellent execution
- Most beautiful visuals for bases, very well articulated geometry usage
- Lighting is moody and atmospheric, cohesive color pallet
Player Boundary Issues:
- Players can get lifted on the left and right edges of the main central tunnel
- Players can get stuck behind the rails on each side of the tunnel entrances
- Flag bounces up and down repeatedly when in game
"Flag bounces up and down repeatedly when in game[/QUOTE]" ahem, that was a feature not a bug lol but thx for the feedback