"Working at an ocean side shipping yard, you and some fellow workers discover underground caves that sprawl all under the shipping yard. Little did you know what was lurking below…"
Shipment is a linear style infection map based around an infested shipping yard along the shores of an ocean. You and your group must escape the shipping yard and reach the tunnel past the parking garage and seal away a threat no man should ever face.
What separates this linear style infection map from others is that there are several hidden secrets that can benefit both the humans and the infected or "Disturbed". They can range from hidden power weapons to activating certain objects. It's up to you to discover them as you traverse through Shipment. (Or you can scroll down until you reach the spoiler section revealing all secret weapons and interactive events)
- Teamwork and communication is key to survive as a human. Holdout areas have been strategically made so that no holdout is too easy to defend so make sure humans are equally covering entrances from the Disturbed to ensure success
- Utilizing weapon's advantages and avoiding their disadvantages is super important on this map. If you don't think a weapon is all that useful right now, save it for a time when it will be useful.
- Assume the Disturbed can come from any direction. They can jump pretty high.
- There are numerous hidden weapons scattered all across the map. Finding them will grant a very useful advantage
- (Other than sprint) Clamber and thruster pack are the only spartan abilities at your disposal so use them well.
- As the match progresses, paths will open up allowing you to progress further into the map.
- The power box outside of the building has destroyable power cores on it that open the garage near it
- All the Disturbed have thruster packs available to them so take advantage of that
- The Disturbed are stronger in numbers. Attack the humans in group to get the jump on them
- Each stage that the humans need to holdout in have a blaring red button that must be pushed to progress. Once activated, the survivors must wait a set amount of time until they can progress. Also, the buttons allow zombies to progress with the teleporters. The times of each door and teleporter are listed below.
First Door - 0:45
First Teleporter - 0:30
Second Door - 1:00
Second Teleporter - 0:30
Third Teleporter - Immediately opens when second door opens
Third Door - 0:50
Fourth Teleporter - 0:30
Fifth Teleporter - Immediately opens when pressing the button for the Fourth Door
Fourth Door - 0:50
Sixth Teleporter - 0:05 (0:05 after fourth door opens)
Final Door (Closes) - 0:30
If you do not want to see where the hidden weapons and interactables are then DO NOT continue.
1st SPNKR Rocket Launcher:
At the first holdout with the big double doors, look towards the crane on the left (facing away from the doors) and shoot the red blinking power core.
Once destroyed, the crane will drop a crate and inside it will be the SPNKR
Upon entering the second area, you will clearly see a large stack of crates. Make your way up to the very top of the blue and red crate. There will be a "Return to the Battlefield" countdown but on the end of the crate will be the DMR resting on a small box
Assault Rifle w/ Extended Mags
Upon entering the second area you have a choice of running left or right. Run to the right side and on the edge of the long gate, you will see a white crate below a tan crate. Get on the other side of it and you'll notice a blinking red light.
Shoot it and the crate will open revealing a Assault Rifle with extended mags.
Upon entering the second holdout building, you'll notice a closed garage on the left side of the building with a power box outside of it.
This is where the Disturbed come from but if you're quick enough, the energy shield blocking the power core of the power box will lower after 30 seconds of pushing the second button giving you the option to shoot it and open the garage before the Disturbed arrive. Run towards the street and the SAW will be lying on a box next to a white car.
2nd SPNKR Rocket Launcher
This weapon isn't so much hidden but just really risky to get to like the SAW. Once the second door opens up, you'll reach a stairwell. Instead of running up the stairs, go down and resting on a crate is the 2nd SPNKR rocket launcher.
Be careful though. The Disturbed spawn right next to that area so be quick.
Halo CE Magnum:
After crossing the bridge you'll get to this very dark and cluttered room. Below, the stairs lead you down to a bunch of cluttered crates and barriers but underneath the staircase in a corner is a lone crate.
Behind the crate sitting on the floor is the Halo CE Magnum. It's very cramped to get to so chucking a grenade or two or pushing the crate out of the way will allow you to reach the legendary weapon.
Once leaving the parking garage on the road, you'll see burning cars off to the right side. In between the car wreck is the Lawgiver shotgun.
Second Door into Building:
When making your way towards the second holdout, you'll notice a closed door with a red wire running along the wall. If you follow its path it leads to an exterior power core on the other side of the gate.
Humans or infected can destroy it but the question is who does it benefit?
Destroying the Vents:
When entering through the 2nd path for the Disturbed, when destroying the power box leading into the building, the interior ventilation system will malfunction and explode blocking the humans line of sight. This interactable can benefit the Disturbed as it limits the humans line-of-sight a bit, but it also lets the humans know when the side garage is opened and that the Disturbed are on the way.
Not so much an interactable, but just a useful hidden event. After the second holdout, the Disturbed spawn at the bottom of the staircase and must make their way up the stairs to kill the humans. However, after 30 seconds of the second door opening, a vent at the base of the stairs will open up allowing a quick shortcut to the top of the stairwell.