RaceTrack Co-op 2 is the second map in the co-op series of my RaceTrack parkour maps. Two players required.
(COMMUNICATION IS KEY)
- This map features 8 levels of intense parkour/puzzle challenges that will require both players to work together and to communicate.
- Each level completion will reward the two players with a checkpoint.
- The map was specifically deigned to test both players ability to communicate & to put their parkour ability to the test.
- Problem solving, ability to parkour and communication skills are all necessary for completion, from both players.
- Located on the map are 3 hidden Plushy's. Activate their corresponding switches to unlock some fun bonuses, such as a colour blind mode & a launch pad etc. The map also features other silly things for you two to find as well!
Can you find all these easter eggs?
- A standard team slayer gametype will do, however I do recommend using my "Parkour" gametype for this map because of the instant spawns, shooting each-other will deal zero damage and the only way to score any points in the map is by reaching the end goal as a team.
- (Only red team/blue team can score points however. Any other teams will not be able to score points at the end.
Fastest Time of Completion!
- If you beat the map with a fast time using the Parkour gametype, then reply with your video and i'll add your time here I'm always interested to see how people play my maps!