Not much to say, except that this is a list of the three main types of power-ups in Halo 5, with a dynamic light that helps to create real lighting changes as the power-up spawns in and out on your map, for greater aesthetic effect.
Each prefab is a set of three, allowing you to choose one of the 3 levels of strength of each type of power-up. To use:
*Each piece is 1-per map unless you make some modifications to subsequent copies.
- Ungroup the prefab once placed.
- delete the levels of Power-Up you don't want
- Re-group, making the Power-Up the parent of the group.
To modify to your tastes:
- modify respawn time (120s default)
- light color (on an unfiltered tidal/meteor test, was best match). but messing around with the color actually has some neat results!
- light animation (left it off by default, but either a very slow pulse or med-candlelight may look okay)
- light cone
- light position (can be placed farther away or altered however you want
- duplication of light piece (no reason why this shouldn't work)
Scripting note: These prefabs each use Msg Send Channel. OS=Oscar, DB=Delta, SB=Sierra. If you find that this will interfere, it should be very easy for you to see how to change the channel on any of these, to make compatible with other scripting.