**Since MCC does not currently have a way to share a link to in game File Shares on the Halo Waypoint website, in order to download the map please do the following:**
1. Pull up the roster in the main menu of MCC (“X” Button for Xbox)
2. Click on your name
3. Go to “Find Player”
4. Type in my Gamertag: MJMQCAMPZEIT
5. Go to “File Share”
6. Go to “Map Variants”
7. Download the map “Ka'anaj”
Simple but cool 4v4 map. Name is a mayan word, means "tall", suggestions for new name are welcome .
Regeneration pickup thing
8x Plasma grenades
(they are all from the default sandbox map, modified spawn timers, bruteshot and needlers extra clip reduced 2 -> 1)
I tried making the map bigger with more structures but I hit object limit , very proud of it, though.
If you find a problem please let me know.
- Fixed z-fighting in big head rocket room steel wall
- Fixed z-fighting on top middle
- Improved red carbine to rockets ramp rotation and position to be less bumpy
- Fixed misaligned block on bottom lift
- Improved certain blocks position and rotation on both bases to make them look less ugly (at least on the outside)
- Default map variant now does not have unused respawns outside the map (these were blocked before, now deleted), to avoid any out of bounds respawns situations.
- Created new map variant with all of the unused respawns outside the map but blocked, for people who decide to modify and add more respawns to the map.