1. Guest, please list your maps in the Map section of the website. If you are reposting a map that you already released on the forums please ask a moderator to assign your old thread to the map listing.

What lobbies are confirmed?

Discussion in 'Halo Discussion' started by Noxiw, Sep 21, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Noxiw

Noxiw Active Member

we have campaign and firefight, obviously, I am assuming that there is a theatre from watching rooster teeth's ODST videos... forge? custom? matchmaking?

If this has been (And im sure it has been) covered else where in this forum, I apologize... just curious.

Note: 10 hours until ODST!
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  2. Dreaddraco2

Dreaddraco2 Active Member

Campaign, Firefight, Theatre, Reach Beta

Note: 5 Hours until ODST! (For me!)
    Note 2: Unknown amount of time until my xbox, which got shafted by the RROD today, is fixed.
  3. Noxiw

Noxiw Active Member

Hmmm, okay thanks. when is the Reach Beta accesible? Not any time soon I would assume.

Note: Lucky ODST in half my time. >=(
    Note 2: That is quiet crappy your xbox would commit suicide today. :( 
  4. Dreaddraco2

Dreaddraco2 Active Member

No less then 6 months after O.D.S.T., if it is I would be suprised.
  5. Duckman620

Duckman620 New Member

The Reach beta will most likely be playable early 2010. So like January or February.
  6. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Active Member

On Disc 1, there's Campaign, Firefight and Theatre. More than likely, a third will come up for the Beta that will release later.

Disc 2 has everything Halo 3 has, except Campaign.
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  7. Matty

Matty Active Member

I thought the system was the same as Crackdown, so you use ODST to get to the download point on the marketplace to get Reach Beta, which is a seperate game entirely.
  8. Fastforward

Fastforward New Member

That's what I was thinking as well and is probably the most likely way it will go.

As for the menus, I believe it was Campaign, Firefight, Theater and Extras which will include the beta to Reach and probably the RT videos and the ViDocs.

Then, as said before, the second disk will be everything Halo 3 has plus ALL of the DLC and minus the Campaign.