1. If your have not updated your avatar since the forum upgrade please reupload it so that it can size correctly. The new forum uses 3 different avatar sizes (large, medium, small) and the avatars imported from the old forum are displayed only as medium.
  2. Guest, please list your maps in the Map section of the website. If you are reposting a map that you already released on the forums please ask a moderator to assign your old thread to the map listing.

Reach file share

Discussion in 'Reach Screenshots & Videos' started by SUBZER0 801, Mar 18, 2012.

SUBZER0 801

SUBZER0 801 New Member

first couple of Screenshots of mine. Give me feed back even if its negative. also add tips and tricks if you have any. thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Loscocco

Loscocco Active Member

The first and second ones are purely amazing, IMO. I can't tell what I'm looking at in the third one, and the fourth one is kinda plain/overused.
    Yobo

Yobo New Member

I like the first and the third pic, how do you get the red in like that, same goes for the third one, I don't like the second one, and I really don't care for the last one, it's been done before, as for the second one, I don't like the rippile-ish blur.
    SUBZER0 801

SUBZER0 801 New Member

Well the red effect was just on a black background looking through a spartan laser. Just try and get a good angle. It should be to hard.