1. Guest, please list your maps in the Map section of the website. If you are reposting a map that you already released on the forums please ask a moderator to assign your old thread to the map listing.

Question: The ODST Selected retailers are..?

Discussion in 'Halo Discussion' started by Camel Carcass, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass New Member

I'm not 100 % what the ODST selected retailers that come with the 'pre order bonus' (Play as Johnson in firefight) are.

I know one of them is Amazon, but that involves importing, and it's generally more effort.

Does anyone know for sure what the other retailers are?
  2. Fastforward

Fastforward New Member

3. Meltyourtv

Meltyourtv Active Member

I preordered at Gamestop, and apparently I'm getting a Halo 3 Limited Edition controller, the Halo: Reach beta code, Halo 3: ODST, and of course, SGT. Johnson.
  4. mavrick145

mavrick145 New Member

damn it you! i was trying to get the controller at my mall for a while and could've too! the day i got there i was going up and the clerk said that iw as going to get a controler if i was going to get there at 4:00. i got there and he was talking to me when a large large man comes up and says "i'd like to pre-order ODST please." ok i thought nothing bad can come from this, but alas there was. the clerk was told to give a controler to certain people (not everyone) and i was going to get into one of the spots that had a controler in it (i know the clerk, his name is Matt.) the clerk had to sell the game + the controller and i awas screwed by the fat man (whom was eating a Mc Chiken at the time....)
    morel of the story: sad faic

- :(  , Mav.
  5. Rifte

Rifte New Member

If anyone knows if Canada will sell... please tell me, I can't find ANY retailers yet. I might buy off ebay in the end, or maybe amazon canada will sell hopefully. I probably won't preorder until the end of july though...
  6. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass New Member

Thanks @ fastforward -

France: GAME, FNAC, JV&Co, Virgin, Amazon, Pixmania, Cdiscount, Rue du Commerce
    Germany: Amazon and Gamestop
    Italy: Gamestop
    UK: Game, Gamestation, Amazon, Play

l0ckz?
  7. Eculc

Eculc New Member

I know you can preorder at best buy...-_-
  8. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass New Member

Please, lock thread, infract the failure.
  9. alienman911

alienman911 New Member

EB games its gamestop except colder
  10. Beefi

Beefi New Member

Im pre-ordering it from game tomorrow with the reach beta code and the controller
  11. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass New Member

For those who don't already know, I'm pretty sure the standard version, even with pre-order, won't come with the controller.
  12. B3NW

B3NW Active Member

13. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass New Member

Now that the link's up, again, can someone please request a lock?
    I don't know how, thanks.
  14. X taco king X

X taco king X New Member

EB games and gamestop are the same company.... Gamestop bought out EB games, but they left some stores with the same name
  15. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass New Member

Jesus Christ:

EVERYONE STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD, FOLLOW THE LINKS ABOVE!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.