1. If your have not updated your avatar since the forum upgrade please reupload it so that it can size correctly. The new forum uses 3 different avatar sizes (large, medium, small) and the avatars imported from the old forum are displayed only as medium.
  2. Guest, please list your maps in the Map section of the website. If you are reposting a map that you already released on the forums please ask a moderator to assign your old thread to the map listing.

Nameless (Genesis)

Discussion in 'Forge Discussion' started by TDT Duke Nukem, Mar 11, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    TDT Duke Nukem

TDT Duke Nukem New Member

Some of you may remember seeing a map preview (Genesis) of mine a little while ago. Well, this thread is to showcase pictures of the rest of the map (since I can't bump the original). Enjoy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a 4v4 map with two main routes through the map, top and bottom. Top is the superior control route, it offers a Fuel Rod with 1 clip to help push the tides of the bottom stand off. Bottom has a few important things to offer; Focus Rifle for support, Man Cannon (through the center structure, landing out front of opposite cannon), and a lift up to top. The map offers a lot of long sight lines and is not as open as it looks, I was careful when working on this. There is also risk in battling from certain positions (mainly some of the walkways), but this was intended. The map offers a lot of variations all over the map for those who like to jump (something you can expect from my work).

I think the main downfall of the map at this time would be setting up a spawn trap in competitive matches. There is also a bit of screenlag from specific points. Though I would love to test it out when I redo the spawn points.

I hope you enjoyed my work, at the very least found inspiration in it.

Thanks for viewing! :)