1. If your have not updated your avatar since the forum upgrade please reupload it so that it can size correctly. The new forum uses 3 different avatar sizes (large, medium, small) and the avatars imported from the old forum are displayed only as medium.
  2. Guest, please list your maps in the Map section of the website. If you are reposting a map that you already released on the forums please ask a moderator to assign your old thread to the map listing.

midnight release

Discussion in 'Halo Discussion' started by KsqueaK, Sep 21, 2009.

KsqueaK

KsqueaK New Member

i keep seeing people talking about midnight releases and i was wondering is best buy doing that?
    Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk New Member

i would assume, but you could call the one you preordered from and ask.
    KsqueaK

KsqueaK New Member

lol calling would be a good idea
    TehRandomBoi

TehRandomBoi New Member

My brother couldn't get enough money... I ain't getting it at midnight D:

Maybe not even the 22nd, which leads to me being very sad and depressed, since my dad just HAD to take 64$ from my bro...

I HATE my dad right now.
    X taco king X

X taco king X New Member

Yea that happened to me back when super smash brothers brawl came out. I remember when I used to think Wii was the best.
    TehRandomBoi

TehRandomBoi New Member

Lawl.

But yea, it comes out at midnight for SURE at Wal-Mart. Wait no... they unpack shipments at midnight and you can get the first copy around 12:02, unless they ship it in before midnight. But that happened with me, my bro and Batman: Arkhum Asylum.