1. If your have not updated your avatar since the forum upgrade please reupload it so that it can size correctly. The new forum uses 3 different avatar sizes (large, medium, small) and the avatars imported from the old forum are displayed only as medium.
  2. Guest, please list your maps in the Map section of the website. If you are reposting a map that you already released on the forums please ask a moderator to assign your old thread to the map listing.

Looking for some for Endure

Discussion in 'Halo Discussion' started by HLG FlashPoint, Sep 27, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    HLG FlashPoint

HLG FlashPoint New Member

Hey i havent been on forgehub for a while and was wondering if anyone would like to the vidmaster endure. Send me a friend request with a message. My gt is IxFlashPointxI
    KsqueaK

KsqueaK New Member

i can help you get it if you need, im also trying to help my friend get it so thats just another person.
    07WRX

07WRX New Member

If you guys are online around 3pm Mountain on the weekdays or really late Friday Saturday night I'll be happy to join in.
    PwnCakes

PwnCakes New Member

Id be up for endure, aslong as tehres no lag -.- ill add you;

my gt is: OP l PwnCakes l
    07WRX

07WRX New Member

If anyone is going to bother trying this with me, dont quit when we get to the fourth friggin set, or I may just find you and ring your neck :mad: