1. If your have not updated your avatar since the forum upgrade please reupload it so that it can size correctly. The new forum uses 3 different avatar sizes (large, medium, small) and the avatars imported from the old forum are displayed only as medium.
  2. Guest, please list your maps in the Map section of the website. If you are reposting a map that you already released on the forums please ask a moderator to assign your old thread to the map listing.

Just my Luck

Discussion in 'Halo Discussion' started by EmoStreet, Sep 17, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    EmoStreet

EmoStreet New Member

I saved up my money and in 2 weeks i got £30 enough for odst out of asda then one day later I lose my jacket at school and mum is making me spend my money on a jacket if i cann't find it!

i have looked every where its now where in sight. My last 2 attempes are ask the janitor and see if the bus driver has it.

if i don't get this i don't know what i will do :eek: mg:
    DMM White

DMM White New Member

Well obviously it'll teach you to be more careful with your stuff.

Other than, none of us can really help you. Its the real world, there aren't YouTube videos explaining how to find hidden items! :lol:
    SmokinWaffle

SmokinWaffle New Member

Cool story bro, check your schools lost and found, or just goto a cheap/charity shop, you'd be suprised what you can get there.
    Plan B

Plan B New Member

Go to the lost and found.

Or beg your parents to buy the game for you.
    Duckyz

Duckyz New Member

Be Cold

or you could try L&F, the yanitor or even charity shops like oxfam (i think)
    and was it a blazer cuz those are bitches...
    RedNeck

RedNeck Active Member

I feel sorry for you. :(  After saving $70 for ODST my mother offered to buy it for me. I'd send you my money, but I think Ima use it for Modern Warfare 2. :) 
    Whisper

Whisper New Member

Jackets are for women. Real men don't get cold.
    EmoStreet

EmoStreet New Member

Guess what i know where my jacket is and it about 10 miles from my school :) 

My maths teacher told me she might get it over the weekend how nice :) 
    EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Active Member

Cool story bro. I love how the word "Halo" wasn't even mentioned in any posts except this one :) 
    RaVNzCRoFT

RaVNzCRoFT New Member

...the **** cares?
    FSC Nightmare

FSC Nightmare New Member

Solution: Borrow your friends jacket and say that it is yours, or buy the cheapest jacket and ask someone to borrow money, and tell them you will pay them back with interest.