1. Guest, please list your maps in the Map section of the website. If you are reposting a map that you already released on the forums please ask a moderator to assign your old thread to the map listing.

Impossible

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by tylyr1, Jul 15, 2008.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. tylyr1

tylyr1 New Member

IMPOSSIBLE - Puzzle Map
    Created by Tylyr1

This is the best puzzle map that I ever made. This is a 1 player map and it must be played with the correct gametype. Other then that, I don't really know what to say, lets just go to the pics and hints.​

Edit: I added a tutorial at the bottem, but try to figure it out on your own first. ​

Puzzle 1 and 2: What stands up is tall, what lays down is not.
    Maybe if I go backwards...​

~no pic~

Puzzle 3: One word: Momentum​

[​IMG]

Puzzle 4 and 5: Two is better than one.​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Puzzle 6: Maybe I have to look for something...​

[​IMG]

Puzzle 7: Oh, Boy... looks harder then it is...​

[​IMG]

Tutorial (highlight to see):
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  2. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

lol how can you acidetaly post an unfinished map? anyway welcome to forge hub
  3. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 New Member

Next time, remember to only have the name of the map in the title. You will get an infraction for this post if you do not change it in 24 hours. There are rules here at forge hub; follow them. Here's the map posting template. Copy and paste it in your post then edit parts like name, description, and embedded pictures. http://www.forgehub.com/forum/halo-forge-maps/3000-map-posting-template.html
  4. Silent oo death

Silent oo death New Member

I'm making one of these maps right now so this looks cool if a little less then my map. 14 extremely difficult puzzles in mine. So I have twice as many as you. I downloaded it anyways. Don't listen to zander, he obviously didn't click on the map varient. Good job on the post! =)
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  5. FreshCherry

FreshCherry New Member

It kinda looks fun, but I think you should add more pics. Is this a maze or a puzzle?
  6. tylyr1

tylyr1 New Member

it is a puzzle
  7. X5

X5 New Member

okay, so I downloaded and tried, and still can't beat it. The puzzles seem pretty straight forward, but carrying them out is a (slur). Seriously, in puzzle 4, a barrier blocked the path I needed to go by accident, so I had to start over after shooting at it forever. But I get to puzzle 5, and I can't find anything at all to help. I even cheated by going into forge, to find what to use thier, and I saw nothing at all.

So, this is truly a "impossible" puzzle, at least puzzle 5 makes me think so. I just want to refrain from rating, cause I am so frustrated >=/
  8. tylyr1

tylyr1 New Member

Where are you stuck in puzzle 5.
  9. short children

short children New Member

This was surprisingly difficult. Usually I am really fast at these kind of maps. Great job 5/5
  10. tylyr1

tylyr1 New Member

Thanks, I'm taking it that you finished it, right?
  11. short children

Yeah. The last jump was hard though. I also liked how you had to double back in the one area. Very inovative.
  12. AlwaySm0kin

AlwaySm0kin New Member

i cant even get passed the first 1. ****!!!
  13. tylyr1

tylyr1 New Member

What do you mean that you had to double back?
  14. short children

I mean in like the first and second area and you have to figure out the correct dumpster. Good Idea with the Barrel stuff by the way.
  15. tylyr1

tylyr1 New Member

O yeah, thanks
  16. Silent oo death

Yeah--I love this puzzel map because it was very challenging but not imposible to figure out. And it's great when you do. I got to the 6th puzzel before i asked for help.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  17. Big Boy 2013

Big Boy 2013 New Member

i dled, had no trouble on the dumpster part, but when i got to the soccer ball part, i cant seem to beat it... Can I haz more hints? nice map tho, 5/5 since im not very good at beatin them, so I wouldnt konw...
  18. tylyr1

tylyr1 New Member

I tryed yours before you posted that here. I'll post a comment back on your thread though. ; )
  19. Murdock Sampson

Murdock Sampson New Member

looks good. and i don't say that a lot.
  20. Silent oo death

That barrel poop was genious!