1. Do not delete the initial spawn points on your canvas as it may cause unwanted spawning issues. Set them aside and move them onto your map when needed.
    Dismiss Notice

Halo Reach Video - Zombie Master

Discussion in 'Reach Screenshots & Videos' started by SpartanPeter, Jan 4, 2012.

1. SpartanPeter

SpartanPeter
    Expand Collapse
    Around the Block

This is my first video that i shared on youtube, and so this is my first post on Forgehub.
    I am Peter 700100 ,and im dutch so if my english is confusing that may be the reason, and i want to show you one of my best moments from halo reach, every view is greatly appreciated and every comment on youtube even more.
    It is an short video, but i liked the moment when i achieved this.
    I now every video may not need such description but i wish to do it, thank you very much styxman34 for rendering this video for me.
    Please rate and share the video! =)

Halo Reach Video - Zombie Master - YouTube

Also, again this is my first post so i hope that the video is shown right, i read the rules.
    So say so if i do wrong.

#1 SpartanPeter, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  2. artifact123

artifact123
    Expand Collapse
    Halo 3 Era

Amazingly nice! Even though it was standard Infection, thus with Evade and those guys were a bit nooby. It's still amazingly hard to pull off. Congrats, it's awesome.

BTW, I'm Dutch too! :)

3. Berb

Berb
    Expand Collapse
    Halo 3 Era

Wow, you just those humans around! If i'm ever playing living dead, i'm bringing you

4. REMkings

REMkings
    Expand Collapse
    BIOC
    Senior Member Forge Critic

A lot of Dutchmen here :)
    Great clip, getting an Infection spree in Living Dead shows some true skill.

5. PA1NTS

PA1NTS
    Expand Collapse
    Video Team
    Senior Member Forge Critic

You just got busy on those zombies... busier than a cat trying to bury its own **** in a pile of marbles.