1. If your have not updated your avatar since the forum upgrade please reupload it so that it can size correctly. The new forum uses 3 different avatar sizes (large, medium, small) and the avatars imported from the old forum are displayed only as medium.
  2. Guest, please list your maps in the Map section of the website. If you are reposting a map that you already released on the forums please ask a moderator to assign your old thread to the map listing.

Halo Reach Video - Zombie Master

Discussion in 'Reach Screenshots & Videos' started by SpartanPeter, Jan 4, 2012.

SpartanPeter

SpartanPeter Member

This is my first video that i shared on youtube, and so this is my first post on Forgehub.
    I am Peter 700100 ,and im dutch so if my english is confusing that may be the reason, and i want to show you one of my best moments from halo reach, every view is greatly appreciated and every comment on youtube even more.
    It is an short video, but i liked the moment when i achieved this.
    I now every video may not need such description but i wish to do it, thank you very much styxman34 for rendering this video for me.
    Please rate and share the video! =)

Halo Reach Video - Zombie Master - YouTube

Also, again this is my first post so i hope that the video is shown right, i read the rules.
    So say so if i do wrong.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
    artifact123

artifact123 Member

Amazingly nice! Even though it was standard Infection, thus with Evade and those guys were a bit nooby. It's still amazingly hard to pull off. Congrats, it's awesome.

BTW, I'm Dutch too! :) 
    Berb

Berb Active Member

Wow, you just those humans around! If i'm ever playing living dead, i'm bringing you
    REMkings

REMkings Active Member

A lot of Dutchmen here :) 
    Great clip, getting an Infection spree in Living Dead shows some true skill.
    PA1NTS

PA1NTS Member

You just got busy on those zombies... busier than a cat trying to bury its own **** in a pile of marbles.