1. Do not delete the initial spawn points on your canvas as it may cause unwanted spawning issues. Set them aside and move them onto your map when needed.
    Dismiss Notice

For me the wait is NOT over.

Discussion in 'Halo Discussion' started by Mulah, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Mulah

Mulah
    Expand Collapse
    Halo 3 Era

I made a huge mistake. I preordered my copy of ODST about a month ago, and the only service available to me was futureshop... and they werent having in-store pickup! So that meant I had to preorder via mail...

So the day of release finally arrives. Longest day of school... EVER. I get home, with my hopes up... and it isnt here.

I have had very bad luck with orders in my life. One time an order was 7 weeks late. Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic about this but I am worried and I am sure I will never preorder via mail again.

2. Insane54

Insane54
    Expand Collapse
    Halo 3 Era

Send an email and threaten to sue. That will get it moving.

3. Huntar

Huntar
    Expand Collapse
    Halo 3 Era

Seconded, you paid the money. You deserve to have the game you were meant to have it, of course the 22'nd.

4. Dow

Dow
    Expand Collapse
    Halo 3 Era

Why is everyone making these threads? It's not that great of a game... you aren't missing out on much.

5. Mulah

Mulah
    Expand Collapse
    Halo 3 Era

I know but it is my right as a Canadian/American that i get the game on said release date. And it may not be a 5 star game, but every game has it's unfortunate bad things!

#5 Mulah, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2009