1. If your have not updated your avatar since the forum upgrade please reupload it so that it can size correctly. The new forum uses 3 different avatar sizes (large, medium, small) and the avatars imported from the old forum are displayed only as medium.
  2. Guest, please list your maps in the Map section of the website. If you are reposting a map that you already released on the forums please ask a moderator to assign your old thread to the map listing.

Firefight sign up thread

Discussion in 'Halo Discussion' started by DisturbedShifty, Sep 21, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    DisturbedShifty

DisturbedShifty New Member

Not sure if this is alright, but I figure it's not a bad idea. If this should go in thread disscusion about Firefight please delete.

So seeing as how firefight doesn't have a matchmaking mode I though it would be a good idea to starta thread where people who don't mind random strangers adding them to their friend's list can leave their gamertag. This way people can compile a list of friends who are down for firefight. I know it's pretty much a givin that any Halo fan will get this game wand will play. But I know my friends list isn't comprised of ALL Halo players.

So I will start, anyone want to add me for some Firefight fun (preferably after I fnish campaign) go ahead and add me.

GT: DisturbedShifty.

Again, if this seems like a thread that shouldn't exist, go ahead and delete or lock it.
    CaptnSTFU

CaptnSTFU New Member

Add me as well, i know i will basically be one of about 3 of my friends that will have odst, and im always down for playing with new people.

GT: CaptnSTFU

PS: at Shifty Dolphins better win tonight after last week's performance
    KsqueaK

KsqueaK New Member

you guys can add me to play, ill probably be playing a lot of firefight

GT = KsqueaK
    SRC48

SRC48 New Member

I'm gonna be playing almost every weekend, I also make machinimas. If you want to play firefight or help with machinima add me...

GT= Teh Swine Flu
    SaytanicHorde

SaytanicHorde New Member

Me.
    GT: SaytanicHorde
    Rogue Shadow IV

Rogue Shadow IV New Member

I'll be playing all of Wednesday, but I will first be playing Firefight after I play all campaign and get the rest of the achievements in Halo 3.

GT: Arates II
    b0ng0fr33

b0ng0fr33 New Member

b0gn0fr33 pretty much every day unless i have too much homework
    Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk New Member

Lawful Chilli
    07WRX

07WRX New Member

Gt: T07WRX5
    Rickles

Rickles New Member

T7 iRickles, You know you want to add it ;)