1. If your have not updated your avatar since the forum upgrade please reupload it so that it can size correctly. The new forum uses 3 different avatar sizes (large, medium, small) and the avatars imported from the old forum are displayed only as medium.
  2. Guest, please list your maps in the Map section of the website. If you are reposting a map that you already released on the forums please ask a moderator to assign your old thread to the map listing.

Spotlight Erupt

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Stevo, Feb 19, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    Stevo

Stevo Drunken Bantersaurus Rex

[​IMG]

Hello Forge Hub! It's been a while since I've officially written something for the Front Page (from a planned perspective anyway!). I've actually adopted the lost kitty that we know as Community Spotlight. Adorable in some forms, rather playful yet clumsy and occasionally vicious... an article that can always be an entertaining or interesting read to see what shadows lurk amongst our boards. As you guys threw out a variety of different nominations, we did a random draw for this Community Spotlight and it was won out by Erupt. As painstakingly difficult it is to converse with Erupt in an absalotly professional manner, I feel I was tormented from deep within after spending 45 minutes talking to this guy about... well... nothing in particular other than my mother.

Here's what he has to say...

Unfortunately... this interview ended abruptly due to me rushing to the airport to fly to America and arrange for a Frodo Baggins look-a-like to destroy Erupt. At least, that's how it acted out in my mind as I was kicking Z's out afterwards...

And no, despite me requesting this fancy picture of Erupt defiling my mother (Oh how wrong does this sound), he didn't actually draw it. So if you guys want to hang the picture up, you're going to have to draw it yourself. [sup]*♥ Sky's are forbidden to draw my mother naked[/sup]

If you have any suggestions on who we should interview next, feel free to drop me a Private Message any time.
    Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay New Member

Erupt erupted in your mother.
    SecretSchnitzel

SecretSchnitzel Active Member

It's tempting to post "tl;dr", but I'd get an infraction for that. :p 
    Umm... I read a little bit, then got bored and kinda skimmed it. Haha.
    I guess I should say congrats for getting a CS Erupt?
    AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades New Member

There were salot of jokes about Stevo's mom's back end.
    ♥ Sky

♥ Sky <FONT COLOR="#FE2EC8"><b>I Beat the Staff!</b></FO

Looks like I've got myself another drawing project.
    xzamplez

xzamplez New Member

Erupt get your own catchphrases, man. I'm not feelin' it. You're gonna have salot of explainin' to do.
    Eightball

Eightball Active Member

Nice spotlight, broooooo.
    iTz Kneecap eH

iTz Kneecap eH New Member

That actually pisses me off when people brag about drugs. Come on, you're 14, kid.
    At least he doesn't drink...

Well congrats anyways.
    Redy

Redy Member

Õ_o Alright, that was strange. Anyway I think it´s a another Fluffer moment.
    Remember Isao

Remember Isao Member

yeah there are salot of 14 year old cool kids like that on here. It's either a piss-off or just funny.

Personally I don't get these interviews. I guess a mod just has a friend who wants to display a random conversation in public, as well as exposing the concept of onslaughtology that they hadn't experienced firsthand... >:p 
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
    Overdoziz

Overdoziz Well-Known Member

Erupt

Erupt New Member

I was kidding.. o.o

Though I'm not sure if you were being serious or not, either.
    Berb

Berb Active Member

Let's get back OT and address the real issue here.
    Xun

Xun The Joker

Not necessarily true. Transhuman hit me up to do one a while back, but due to scheduling and communications conflicts, it didn't happen. I don't know how it works now, must just be "number out of a hat" random.
    Tedium

Tedium Lead Writer

Why bother with MS paint? I'll just upload a picture I have on file already. I took this picture with two of my pals when I happened upon a certain Mrs. Stevo last summer.

[​IMG]

Like a prize pumpkin, it was.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
    Xun

Xun The Joker

Eeewwww, it's like cottage cheese in a skin coloured bean bag.
    Stevo

Stevo Drunken Bantersaurus Rex

Lmao Xun.

ISAO: nah Erupt was nominated and then it was simply a number out of a hat because the majority of people only got 1 nomination (excluding self nominations)
    ANTHONY BALLER

ANTHONY BALLER New Member

sweet spotlight show more!!