1. If your have not updated your avatar since the forum upgrade please reupload it so that it can size correctly. The new forum uses 3 different avatar sizes (large, medium, small) and the avatars imported from the old forum are displayed only as medium.
  2. Guest, please list your maps in the Map section of the website. If you are reposting a map that you already released on the forums please ask a moderator to assign your old thread to the map listing.

Draft

Discussion in 'Reach Screenshots & Videos' started by Wort wort 117, Mar 25, 2012.

Wort wort 117

Wort wort 117 New Member

One of my first of many screenshots

[​IMG]
    Waterfall

Waterfall Active Member

Yaay you finally figured out how to do this correctly just remember not to start spamming on the effect or it will become boring... Fast
    FacePalm360

FacePalm360 New Member

This looks like a great photo I wish I knew how to make that effect, what I like the most about it is you're not just standing there like most of the people do with this effect.
    KnottyNumber

KnottyNumber New Member

I agree with FacePalm 100% and I also wish I knew how to do this awsome effect. I guess it could be better with more "streaks" on the right side.
    SUBZER0 801

SUBZER0 801 New Member

I have also done this effect and i did find though that it became boring very fast. Try not to do it to much like I did so that its always fresh.