1. Guest, please list your maps in the Map section of the website. If you are reposting a map that you already released on the forums please ask a moderator to assign your old thread to the map listing.

Civilian Warthog

Discussion in 'Reach Screenshots & Videos' started by IH8YourGamerTag, Nov 22, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. IH8YourGamerTag

IH8YourGamerTag New Member

Found this on Breakneck, sort of a throw back to the old warthog ad in halo 2

[​IMG]
  2. Skater

Skater Member

Is this a poster or something found on breakneck? I haven't played it yet so I wouldn't know.
  3. Elite Warrior5

Elite Warrior5 New Member

Yeah its that poster.
  4. pyro

pyro The Joker

It looks just like the shopped videos people made of a gold warthog on sandtrap. I guess 343 likes easter eggs.
  5. IH8YourGamerTag

IH8YourGamerTag New Member

i heard in an interview with a few certain affinity employees that there are quite a few of them in these maps.
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  6. Waylander

Waylander Well-Known Member

You do realize the original Golden Warthog story came from the original Headlong right?

Or are you another one of those that only picked up on Halo for 3?
  7. Minister Muffin

Minister Muffin Member

I remember the poster on headlong in halo 2. Sad it came to nothing, but still an interesting poster.
  8. pyro

pyro The Joker

I didn't have live back then so I wasn't really into the community. Now that you mention it I kinda remember seeing it.
  9. PA1NTS

PA1NTS Member

343 has done an excellent job of bringing back headlong. Wowza, i had to walk around on the new version for like 20 minutes, just appreciating it. And checking out weapon spawns too.